Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy, Edward.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse I like them as much for the smoke, as the price! They aren’t a My Father, or BLTC, but I didn’t buy them for that! A solid every day inexpensive smoke. I put them above a yard gar. 5-6 a day can get expensive!

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

Woohoo! Pictures are BACK baby!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

THUMBNAILS?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Morning all,
    Rain is spoiling my ability to smoke! At least I have the house to myself while the family is asleep. Have a blessed day all

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....