Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CONTEST - I Smoked a Good Cigar From...

CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like many of us stuck inside, I was bored. I spent some time reorganizing my cigars a few weeks ago, and I found a ton of cigars from other people that I had completely forgotten I had. It's relatively easy to remember the cigars I have that I bought for myself, so I can usually decide what I want to smoke without hunting around. Other cigars that people have given me have just stayed hidden. Some of them I was "saving" for a special occasion, some I forgot I had, and some I just didn't feel like trying even though I had no good reason to not want to try it. I decided it was time to make an effort to smoke them.

It reminded me of my favorite contest on the forum that @CharlieHeis thought of a while ago:

https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/899524/contest-i-smoked-a-good-cigar-from/p1

So I'm going to blatantly steal it. My favorite part of the contest was that it made me smoke the cigars that other people gave me, just as a way to decrease my own chances of winning. I tried a lot of stuff that was just waiting, either for a special occasion or because I just didn't feel like smoking it without having a reason. So here are the rules:

• Smoke a cigar that you received from someone else on the forum.
  • Post a picture of it (Edward doesn't need a picture, everyone else does) and tag the person who you got it from.
  • That person receives an entry in the contest.
  • 2 months from now, on July 25th, every entry gets a number. I'll use the random number generator to pick a winner and that person gets a bomb from me.

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

On page 8 of the other contest thread you smoked one from me and said you'd like to see me win my own contest. I replied that that would be five votes for Stubble. (my contest, my rules) How will you be scoring this? Just curious as I've got quite a few from you to burn.

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

From @IndustMech , thanks John :D

I smell BS.

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

Room 101 from @NorCalR1

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Padilla 1968 Black Bear from @VegasFrank during morning meeting, great cigar.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )