Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

@VegasFrank you've been clipped by the @rsherman24 Shermanator and Shizzed by the @Bigshizza!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank Smoke that Roman Candle on the 4th of July. Hopefully Viaje releases the Fireworks again this year.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

:D

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

^Classic!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like he about to give himself a nipple twist. Good thing he has his pants on.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,726 ✭✭✭✭✭

You spoke too soon, Ricky is now the official bum of the week.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

Where's the eye bleach? Jeeze guys. Good thing your bandwidth was low or it would be a high-res photo.

...or more like what I didn't get today. Sitting on the front porch smoking that RP from @BKDog and I get a notification that my package of frog juice has been delivered to my front porch. Nope, I'm sitting here. No mail truck on the street. Not in my mail box. Zippo..... :angry:

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

Sometimes they do that, show it as delivered and it shows up in the next day or too. You should get your Too Close To Call winnings today too, @VegasFrank if tracking is to be believed.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

My frogs are doing a tour of west Florida right now.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jlmarta said:

@Bigshizza said:

@jlmarta said:
    Got almost blown out of my socks today when I received this bomb from Glen @Sniper. He’s been off this forum for quite a while so most of you younger guys/gals probably won’t know him. A great BOTL... 👍

Glen is great! So miss his posts. I think it’s been 8 years since he left. That was a sad day.

We keep in touch occasionally. I’d be happy to send him your regards... 👴🏻

Yes please do! Thanks

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bigshizza said:

@jlmarta said:

@Bigshizza said:

@jlmarta said:
    Got almost blown out of my socks today when I received this bomb from Glen @Sniper. He’s been off this forum for quite a while so most of you younger guys/gals probably won’t know him. A great BOTL... 👍

Glen is great! So miss his posts. I think it’s been 8 years since he left. That was a sad day.

We keep in touch occasionally. I’d be happy to send him your regards... 👴🏻

Yes please do! Thanks

Done. 👍

Enjoy, Brother!

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

@Yakster said:
    www.random.org drew @ShawnOL's name, and it sure didn't take long for you to freeze your buying freeze.

About 5 minutes or so....