Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

CONTEST - I Smoked a Good Cigar From...

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,181 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, that is one that I actually sent to you!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^@deadman if you find any available, please let me know. Thanks

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:

They are available at the same place they have always been sold. Have to order from germany.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

@Guitarded said:

@Usaf06 is right. He posted a link a few years ago. Go to Dalay’s site and they end up at about $49 for a fiver of the robusto. I still have 3 now I’m gonna have to smoke one in the morning.

https://us.dalayzigarren.de/shop/nicaragua/romacraft/wunderlust/wunderlust-robusto-by-roma-craft/

The last time I ordered the shipping was actually pretty fast considering they crossed an ocean.

Post edited by deadman on
  • Options

@rsherman24 said:

Some KBV Burlier Morning from @Stubble and some Alley Cat blend from @peter4jc at the home office

2 computers, working twice as hard at home. 😂

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pure company man, lol. 1 work and 1 personal.

• Options

@rsherman24 said:
    Pure company man, lol. 1 work and 1 personal.

Getting to smoke helps, I’m sure. They told me if I wasn’t on short term I would still have to come in and work on projects.

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I split a box of these with David @NorCalR1 Which I think counts for this contest! Come on Calvin! I wouldn't have bought them on my own!

I don't believe this counts, partly because you absolutely would have bought them on your own (they're very good).

• Options

Untrue. I didn't know the deal existed until David showed me. He found the deal. We'll just go ahead and count this one for David.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

BOGUS

• Options

Lol ^. By the way I figured out how to prove this. As you can see from exhibit a below, David clearly initiated this contact which led to the purchase in question:

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hear what you’re saying, but I’d say like 25% of my purchases at a minimum were made once I heard from someone about where the deal is. That isn’t the point of this contest, it’s to smoke cigars other people gave you.

• Options

@peter4jc said:
    Both @Usaf06 and @Stubble should get a vote for this since it came out of the box they sent for my birthday a couple of years ago.

Right, @VegasFrank?

And David. You know just in case.