Home Non Cigar Related

pelosi is a pig

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Trump slams Pelosi for visit to shuttered salon: 'Constantly lecturing everyone else'
'Crazy Nancy Pelosi is being decimated,' president tweets

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-slams-pelosi-san-francisco-salon-visit

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

power corrupts

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

@silvermouse said:
    power corrupts

Evidently lying, cheating and misuse of power to steal more power is also more corrupting. And they will continue to bring down this country as long as they get away with it.
    I feel sorry for the complete fools and idiots that will continue to vote for these cockroaches.

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

I can't wait to hear from that miserable used up hag as "she" tries to explain this. I am sure part of "her" explanation will be about how important "she" is, and it was necessary to maintain "her" image.
    "she" should be forced to wear a body camera to keep track of how many times "she" leaves "her" guarded, gated mansion and where "she" actually goes. Can't be often, "she" has highly paid ,minions for most things. "She" doesn't have to go out for ice cream since "her" $20,000 freezer is stuffed with the high end brands.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    power corrupts

Absolute power corrupts Absolutely

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

@jd50ae said:
    You are an idiot.

nice

Edit [Sarcasm]

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pelosi is among the vilest of the vile. She deserves nothing short of exile.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jd50ae said:
    You are an idiot.

I'm OK with that. It seems you're having a rougher-than-normal day. Hope you get better soon.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jd50ae said:

@peter4jc said:

@jd50ae said:
    You are an idiot.

I'm OK with that. It seems you're having a rougher-than-normal day. Hope you get better soon.

Yea I am having a bad day. Your post and I am out of Backwoods on top of you insipid self serving posts . But I have an unopened bottle of Makers 46 for such an occasion and it has been ages since I tied one on. Good times.
    I mean, who are you to decide if I ( or any else) is having a bad day?

Who are you to decide if Peter (or any else) is an idiot? Hypocrite....

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

How many times do I have to tell you to play nice?!!!

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whassamatta, JD? Out of your meds again??

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s an interesting way to look at it Edward. I think that’s true that he’s honest and doesn’t lie about what he thinks. But on the other hand he acts like someone who has rabies. I think he needs to find a community where other people will want to see what he has to say.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:
    Why do you even hang out here anymore JD? You smoke shít cigars, all you do is post political crap, and now you're insulting us? Why don't you find a political forum to post on and leave here permanently, you fuckîng old fück.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

Plus, having JD around gives me something to strive toward; someday, I hope to be the grumpy basterd he models for me. A co-worker used to say, "Everybody's good for something, even if it is a bad example.

I kinda agree with Edward. We should be a community that has a place for everybody. I must be drunk too.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy the 46.

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't realize there were prerequisites for being in a cigar group and that the cigars you smoke make a difference.
    Seriously?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    I didn't realize there were prerequisites for being in a cigar group and that the cigars you smoke make a difference.
    Seriously?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just to take a step back, what a luxury that we live in a time and place and that we have the ability, security, and money to be able to complain about our elected officials. Even when things seems like they're going to ****, things are pretty effing great. I mean, I have a humidor full of premium cigars that I can go choose what flavor I want to taste from my tobacco.

Helps me to get some perspective.