Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

And it’s out! Expected delivery TH 1/28 @Patrickbrick . Thanks for the sponsor!

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you sir.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Patrick for your noob trade, nice knowing you kid

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Hey @Cam_91 send @Patrickbrick some of these. They're his favorite

😂🤣😂🤣😂🥲

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Hey @Cam_91 send @Patrickbrick some of these. They're his favorite

Patrick and I already settled this LOL

• Options

You’re welcome @Patrickbrick , enjoy brotha!

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick You forgot to use one of those **** words.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry for the delay on my end, I will get this out as soon as I can.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    raidermikeraidermike Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭

Newb looking for a Sponsor... Thanks! B)

Things are about to get interesting...

• Options

@Patrickbrick no problem at all take your time.

@raidermike gotta have 50 posts brotha, and introduce yourself in the newbie welcoming thread. Nice to have you in the forum 🤙🏽

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whenever he's ready,.... I call dibs on @raidermike. We already worked it out on vHerf. He needs to post some extra posts memes or whatever, but that won't take long.

• Options

@Bob_Luken

Working on it brother! I also have a few questions about the forum I'd like to bounce off ya! I just gotta write 'em down so I can remember?

P.S. they may or may not be guitar related!! haha B)

• Options

@Bob_Luken said:
    My favorite newbie @raidermike already can't count! (I specifically said five.) I'm looking forward to trying these. Some I've had, but long ago and some I've never had like the Pilon and the Potomac, look very tasty. Thanks brother.

Welcome! Enjoy.

• Options
    Cyberstar_626Cyberstar_626 Posts: 8 ✭✭

Noob here looking for sponsor. Thanks

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

Need 50 posts and a little familiarization first @Cyberstar_626. How are you? Who are you? Why don't you go over to the introductions thread in the general discussion and introduce yourself...

Maybe tell us what kind of smokes you like, what kind of smokes you have, how long you've been smoking, etc...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Cyberstar_626Cyberstar_626 Posts: 8 ✭✭

Will do sorry

• Options

No problem, welcome!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

HooooLeeeeeeshit. This one might make it!

• Options
    RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Lol hit me up and I'll send something, don't know yet. Let's make it a suprise.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@RobbyCruz You'll only get Crowned Heads from me but I'll trade with you. PM sent.

• Options
    edited April 2021

Mail man took my box earlier.

• Options
    edited April 2021

So it will possibly scanned by them tommorow.

• Options

Don't get ahead of yourself...