• Options
    CigarTimeCigarTime Posts: 7

love the LAdCEE
    Great cigar

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CigarTime said:
    Hello

....Hiya BiA-tch....welcome the old CI Banter....

• Options

...Pour'N...

• Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

@TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...

Who are you....who the fvck are you....hehehehe LMFAO great song

• Options

Been pourN ....

• Options

@Ozzy73 said:

@TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...

Who are you....who the fvck are you....hehehehe LMFAO great song

...Who Who....Who Who....

• Options

Da dog rocks 🎸

• Options

@Ozzy73 said:
    Been pourN ....

......You Pour'N?..Never, No way.

• Options

How was your pizza 🍕 **** dude? Pub style hehehehe

• Options

@TruDog said:

@Ozzy73 said:
    Been pourN ....

......You Pour'N?..Never, No way.

But I will ToasT yo ass ZZ.

• Options

I got deleted imagine that...hehehehe 😁...

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:
    Car War advice - don’t go hybrid. Just sayin’…

Evening Mikey! Did you buy a Hybrid?

Yep. Sounded like a good idea at the time. Check the cost of the car battery replacement and where it is installed. Then there was a low battery in the fob that lets you operate the car. Stephania’s fob caused the computer to go haywire while mine the beasty worked just fine. Then there’s the bank of batteries that power the electric side of things. Cost to replace. Shoot takes up trunk space.

Having a Dominican tonight- Arturo Fuentes Canones. It’ll keep me occupied for awhile.

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good evening everyone! LAdC EE #1 CG (new blend) with a RRG&C.

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

Yep. Sounded like a good idea at the time. Check the cost of the car battery replacement and where it is installed. Then there was a low battery in the fob that lets you operate the car. Stephania’s fob caused the computer to go haywire while mine the beasty worked just fine. Then there’s the bank of batteries that power the electric side of things. Cost to replace. Shoot takes up trunk space.

Having a Dominican tonight- Arturo Fuentes Canones. It’ll keep me occupied for awhile.

The bummers of car ownership... Hi Mikey.

• Options

@kckasper said:

...WooF...

• Options

@TruDog said:

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

The bummers of car ownership... Hi Mikey.

Yo Dog! Car wars for sure.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

...WooF...

Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!!

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

Our two 2002 X-terras were getting long in the tooth. Both had strong engines, good tires, and ice cold AC, but 150k+ miles each, and multiple other expensive issues that needed repair. Traded them in, was considering a hybrid, but decided against it for a lot of the reasons you just mentioned. I like the hybrid idea, just too many negatives at this time.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

Our two 2002 X-terras were getting long in the tooth. Both had strong engines, good tires, and ice cold AC, but 150k+ miles each, and multiple other expensive issues that needed repair. Traded them in, was considering a hybrid, but decided against it for a lot of the reasons you just mentioned. I like the hybrid idea, just too many negatives at this time.

To get any of the practical and ecological benefits you gotta drive like a little old lady. Get more benefit reprogramming the car computer.

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

To get any of the practical and ecological benefits you gotta drive like a little old lady. Get more benefit reprogramming the car computer.

...Rolling with the 1992 Mercedes Benz 300 E...old skooL

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you still get a good $2 cigar?

• Options

Good evening everyone! LAdC EE #5 Beli (old blend, with lots of rest) with a RRG&C.

• Options

Oh, and thank you dm and Oy for the info on the old blend EEs. They still had my favorites, the #1 CG and I grabbed a bunch.

• Options
    edited March 2021

• Options

Good evening everyone! Mac Inspirado White with a RRG&C.

• Options

Relaxing in Charleston

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

@Oyam123 said:
    Relaxing in Charleston

The wife was just talking about going to Charleston earlier today. Last time I was there was with my son’s scout troop and we spent the night on the Yorktown.

• Options

Good evening everyone! EPC NW Brillante with a RRG&C.

• Options

Hey Oy and dm, as long as both of you are here, I have some news for you. That EE deal on the King place didn't work out. My receipt clearly states EE Old Bands, but they sent LAdC Red Bands. I called, got lots of "We need to look into what happened" and it turned out they didn't have the old blend EEs.