Home General Discussion
Options

Things I learned in Vherf.

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,175 ✭✭✭✭✭

And wolverine work boots are the best.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

And duct tape will fix wolverine Red Wing boots when the sole rips off.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    That’s my disagree. If Ricky is talking those pieces of **** up again, tell him they suck now.

Oh trust me you were there in spirit giving your disdain for such footwear. Isn't that right @VegasFrank ?

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would hate to have to move that beast especially loaded down with tools

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seeing all the newbies buy cigars when they start smoking has taught me not to buy that.

• Options

@deadman said:

I would hate to have to move that beast especially loaded down with tools

It's only 4 tons. That's way less than the girl I took to prom...

• Options

@MrShrek said:

@Patrickbrick said:
    That’s my disagree. If Ricky is talking those pieces of **** up again, tell him they suck now.

Oh trust me you were there in spirit giving your disdain for such footwear. Isn't that right @VegasFrank ?

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Golden Nights have a soft schedule" @VegasFrank

• Options

That the Vegas Knights have a soft schedule.

• Options
    edited March 2021

It's true. Everyone in the west has a tougher schedule than Vegas.

That's because Vegas doesn't have to play Vegas. The rest of them do!

• Options

My charging cord no longer works 😣

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can never go wrong with an orange foot band. Or maybe it's red. Or yellow. Or blue perhaps...

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

That'll be in my rider when I get famous, green m&ms and cigars with orange foot bands.

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrShrek said:
    This is how @VegasFrank sleeps at night.

I will have to try that out

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:

Wolverines!!😂

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I need an Insta Pot.

Pretty sure I've got some copper tubing in the garage somewhere.

Glenn can hold a webinar

• Options

Sign me up!

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I need an Insta Pot.

Pretty sure I've got some copper tubing in the garage somewhere.

Didn't we decide it had multiple uses, lol.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrShrek said:
    When it comes to hats @RobbyCruz can't be beat.

It really looks like @RobbyCruz uses a 1995 camcorder for his presence on the Vherf

• Options

Chris Hansen is watching you!

• Options