Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, they have a lot of tunneling issues. Murcielago and 601 seems to be immune....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    FIRERATFIRERAT Posts: 189 ✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Life is better when you're a snob.

That gets too expensive...

F**k You I'm drunk.....
    "I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just how I am,"-Homer Simpson

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Yeah, they have a lot of tunneling issues. Murcielago and 601 seems to be immune....

I haven't had a lot if issues with Espinosa, just lucky maybe.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭✭

Deal #3 is a pretty good deal if you're looking for a morning cigar or prefer medium sticks in general. Solid deal. I've enjoyed the ones I've smoked and it's getting harder to find corona range sticks these days. Price is right too.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

5-1-21

• Options

5-2-21

• Options

5-3-21

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure who is taking care of the dd but how about putting the Ave Maria clemont boxes up.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Remember when the EPC dark rituals where as going up.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd like to see those monte media noches go down to $40 or $45. I'd jump on that.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    edited May 2021

Hotter today than yesterday.

A Page for the History Books.

A real Scorcher.

• Options

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

@ShawnOL said:
    I'd like to see those monte media noches go down to $40 or $45. I'd jump on that.

Ccom email deal has 10 MN with a cutter and lighter for $55
    https://www.cigar.com/p/montecristo-media-noche-edmundo-samplers/1459278/

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the heads up.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

• Options

@Yakster said:
    Hotter today than yesterday.

A Page for the History Books.

A real Scorcher.

• Options

Someone was asking about the Bella's arte's Maduro on the vherf 2 days ago. It's on sale today and tomorrow (and into Friday?) On the page. Fivers for 25, 4 fivers for 80.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

• Options

• Options

Wtf is this? These were on the deal this time yesterday for 40 bucks.

• Options

• Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

I think regularly posting a screen shot of the deal is helpful. Sometimes someone will vaguely reference yesterday's deal or a previous deal and I want to know what I missed. And sometime they make mistakes in the listings,... and that's always fun.
    So, here's my disclaimer.

Unless specifically noted, posting the Daily Deal does not constitute my endorsement, or a claim of previous satisfaction, justification of value, or any speculations whatsoever of "The Deal".

That being said, what is the consensus on the New World Puro?

• Options

@gripnrip said:

@Bob_Luken said:

I think regularly posting a screen shot of the deal is helpful. Sometimes someone will vaguely reference yesterday's deal or a previous deal and I want to know what I missed. And sometime they make mistakes in the listings,... and that's always fun.

Unless specifically noted, posting the Daily Deal does not constitute my endorsement, or a claim of previous satisfaction, justification of value, or any speculations whatsoever of "The Deal".

I just bought a box. They arrived yesterday. They're freaking awesome.

• Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@gripnrip said:

@Bob_Luken said:

I just bought a box. They arrived yesterday. They're freaking awesome.

Thanks. Got 'em coming.

• Options