Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

1411412414416417424

Comments

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Main character suffers a "fortunate" injury.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Accidental Tourist

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    No

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @flowbee Sent me a great selection of sticks, some new to me, some I have regularly in the humidor.

    Thank you Chris.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    bump

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Movie deals with sports.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Field of dreams

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    No

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 12,941 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The last boy scout

    Don't look ↑
  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not depression era, so NO

    Chuck Norris used close to the main characters name in several films.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,560 ✭✭✭✭✭

    .

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The Natural

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nope

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Directed by Opie

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Cinderella Man

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Correct and you're up Rusty

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Boy sets out on mission to save a princess

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,560 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Zelda

  • JrflicksterJrflickster Rhinelander, WIPosts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Super mario

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Boy is joined by old man

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Contest winnings from @d_blades
    Thanks for another great selection Dave!

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hope they are enjoyable to ya.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • LuvBourbonLuvBourbon Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

    @Rdp77 said:
    Boy sets out on mission to save a princess

    I think I know this one!!!

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Old man is part of ancient religion

  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 5,889 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Porky's

  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭

    Aladdin

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Bump

  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Krull

  • Rdp77Rdp77 Curmudgeon in trainingPosts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

    No sir

Sign In or Register to comment.