• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭✭✭

You forgot your umbrella

That’s one of the better Oktoberfests in my opinion

Nice! Enjoy Steve.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks. It's an old picture, but the above comments reminded me of it. And I did enjoy it, both at that beerhall in Nashville and many more in Germany.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would've thought a liter of Oktoberfest might have produced more of a smile. ;-)

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    I would've thought a liter of Oktoberfest might have produced more of a smile. ;-)

That IS my smile. Why's everyone always saying that?

Also for consideration, we'd spent all day at Opry Mills going into all the stores she wanted to. In other words, all the stores. Finally, I was asked "Is there anywhere we haven't been that you'd like to go?"

And so, well, the picture tells the story. Smiling.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you like it.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

Auditioning beer for softball season. Refreshing and available in a can are what I'm looking for. This is good but a little too hoppy. Not gonna make the cut.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 18,981 ✭✭✭✭✭

New Hampshire wins, followed closely by Montana

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/cp/mapped-beer-consumption-in-the-u-s/

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've liked everything I've tried from Castle Danger.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 18,981 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know it is a travesty to most but if anyone wants an alcohol-free beer I recommend Athletic Brewery's Run Wild IPA.