Options

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

@Rdp77 said:
    Can you taste it after that 1792?

Yes sir, may actually be better! (not better than 1792, but better with the lingering 1792 finish)

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beautiful Tom Eltang, Steve. Rusty, he probably made a Thai dish with lots of ginger in it for lunch to cleanse his palate.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

2021 C&D Sun Bear Black Locust in a nice, ripe Andrey Kharitonov summer tomato.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

I like that Margate, but it is so moist, takes a lot of drying time. What did you think of the McConnell Folded Flake, @Rdp77 ? I saw you'd tried it. It's become a regular for me. At first I wasn't sure, but it got better with time.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really enjoyed it. The flavor is really nice without being overstated. I really enjoyed their Scottish Cake (which is ribbon cut) as well.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭✭✭

One thing I've learned is that it's not a good idea to visit pipe vendor sites after viewing this thread. It's just too sexxy, and it's not like window-shopping at the Pufhaus in Germany and then going home and wearing out the wife, they want real money for those pipes.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

Mona Lisa overdrive in a Rossi

• Options

Nice looking pipe Chris.

• Options

Thanks, Rusty.

• Options

Escudo in a Kriswill

• Options

WCC DCC in a Moretti.

• Options

• Options

Smoking The Country Squire's Cowboy Coffee in my Neal Monier Bing while getting ready to roast coffee.

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

@Stubble said:
    Visions of Celephais in a Peterson.

Both of these are winners steve

• Options

Thanks Jim!