Home Non Cigar Related
Options

A Florida Man....

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ooooh, aaaaaah, pretty.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a lot easier to stretch your money if you're not paying lawyers to dispute cooking times... This reminds me too much of My Cousin Vinny and the grits scene...

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wylaff said:

It's a lot easier to stretch your money if you're not paying lawyers to dispute cooking times... This reminds me too much of My Cousin Vinny and the grits scene...

Lots of lawyers work on contingency, file a few papers, hope Kraft settles out of court for $100,000, of which they take 35-60% plus expenses.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

She does have a point. The box only says ready in 3&1/2 minutes. It doesn’t say “the cheese” is ready in 3&1/2 minutes, which would reflect reality. The remaining steps in the recipe add up to way past 3&1/2 minutes. I’m not saying it’s a grand and noble cause but she is pointing out a misleading claim by the marketers that put that claim on the box.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:
    She does have a point. The box only says ready in 3&1/2 minutes. It doesn’t say “the cheese” is ready in 3&1/2 minutes, which would reflect reality. The remaining steps in the recipe add up to way past 3&1/2 minutes. I’m not saying it’s a grand and noble cause but she is pointing out a misleading claim by the marketers that put that claim on the box.

What if you had no arms to stir the cheese..... 🤔

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

@Vision said:

@Bob_Luken said:

What if you had no arms to stir the cheese..... 🤔

Then I guess a handjob in the parking lot is off the table?

Fúcking dead 😂😂😂😂😂

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's bullshīt. I cook those noodles for 3 minutes and they're done. The 3.5 minutes is the suggested cooking time.

Don't look ↑
  • Options

He looks like he would do something like that.

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't think of a better reason to throw chicken wings at her. I'm not even from Florida. What do you think @Usaf06 or @Diver43

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dirtdude said:
    I can't think of a better reason to throw chicken wings at her. I'm not even from Florida. What do you think @Usaf06 or @Diver43

Not sure, I kind of like wings. That would be a waste.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

A really good show on Netflix

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enough said.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

VIDEO: 3-legged bear breaks into Florida home's lanai, drinks 3 White Claws | 'Oh my God, look at him!'

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/video-bear-breaks-into-lake-mary-florida-home-oh-my-god-look-at-him

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023

I see new White Claw ads in the future with a new spokesbear.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

Florida Man Threatens To Launch Rockets At Navy Helicopter For Flying Over His House
    https://www.tampafp.com/florida-man-threatens-rockets-navy-helicopter/

• Options

Mount it in the back of your pickup, of course.

• Options
    HawksHawks Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

They must've gotten the gun specs from Wikipedia. It does not fire at 6k rpm. Still substantial but not 6k. Kudos to the Florida man. He must have quite the budget for maintenance. This gun is a finicky diva.

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• Options
    edited January 7

Actually when I worked on them high fire rate was 6000 rounds a minute, thats 1000 rpm. However it was not possible to get one.

• Options
    edited January 7

I used rpm for rounds per minute. I've only ever come across the 4k per minute even with optimized barrels. Did air temp at high altitude play a factor with rate of fire?
    Edit: My experience comes from the CIWS. Sea level only, lol. At 4k a hot gun will happen quickly. I can only imagine at 6k

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember the tracers at night looked like a searchlight coming down from our air support and the sound was a big ripping tear. What ever it hit it was just bloody chunks of meat, and dirt.

• Options

They don't usually fire very long bursts, just stroking the trigger, not holding it down. At least that's my experience with aircraft, mainly in air to air situations.

• Options

@d_blades said:
    They don't usually fire very long bursts, just stroking the trigger, not holding it down. At least that's my experience with aircraft, mainly in air to air situations.

Right on. We usually do 100 rd burst with PAC fires and live action is not much longer.

@First_Warrior said:
    ...sound was a big ripping tear...

Yep. Because I have a juvenile mind, a very loud, long fart.