Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Petite Lancero. 👍

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ohhh, but Edward, have you seen this yet lol….

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    I wonder how sales would go if cigar companies stopped introducing new cigars that we just have to try. Thanks, Rusty.

So many classic, tried and true cigars I haven't tried, new stuff doesn't interest me much, thankfully.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd like to try the rorschach Sumatra if anybody wants to do a box split.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

Culebra 👀

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn’t they say that several months ago?

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

If anyone sees these ^ for sale please let me know, the last release was superb but didn't remain available for very long.

edited March 2023

edited March 2023

Interesting, I think this makes the fifth version of the Murcielago starting from the Espinosa & Ortega OG, the Espinosa re-blend after E&O Split, the Espinosa BSC (Bat Shoot Crazy) LE version, the move to the AJ factory and re-blend (with silver/iridescent bands) and now the 2023 TAA. I may have to try these just so I can say that I've tried all the versions of this cigar.

This TAA version replaces the Mexican San Andrés Maduro wrapper with a Mexican San Andrés Claro wrapper which should be interesting. This version is said to have more body but not the sweetness that you'd get from the maduro wrapper.

https://halfwheel.com/espinosa-cigars-releasing-murcielago-de-oro-as-taa-exclusive/421041/

Yeah I’m guessing the size will keep me away from it. When I read it on coop I think it was a big ole honkin toro

@Rdp77 said:
    Yeah I’m guessing the size will keep me away from it. When I read it on coop I think it was a big ole honkin toro

Any good Lanceros on this year's list?

@Yakster said:

@Rdp77 said:

Any good Lanceros on this year's list?

Not that I’ve seen 😒

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Only $130 each?!

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

I am guessing you are paying $300 (maybe) for the cigars and $1,000 for the allegedly fun packaging.

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

It seems the Dondurmas have come and gone

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

@Usaf06 said:

The Elote Firecracker comes in a 3 1/2 x 50 petite robusto vitola and is based on the Rojas Street Taco Barbacoa leaf bill.

just released, here:

https://dropcigarclub.com/products/bits-of-havana-robusto-san-andres

Kyle Jason
    Admin
    ·
    3d
    ·
    Bits of Havana San Andres now available! Don’t miss this one!
    Bits of Havana Robusto San Andres
    DROPCIGARCLUB.COM
    Bits of Havana Robusto San Andres
    An old world profile brought to life by Kyle Gellis®. Size: 5 x 48 Factory: TABSA Origin: Nicaragua Wrapper: Mexican San Andres Filler: Nicaragua Criollo '98 & Corojo '99 Binder: Nicaragua Body: Medium+ Tasting Notes: Mexican hot chocolate, black pepper, leather, oak, dried fruit.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought I was on the "What did you get today?" thread.

Dang! Edward's the big spender today!

:D

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Lol, no way.