Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

I had something like this happen when taking old paint to the hazardous waste disposal place that was totally my fault, not my wife's. What a mess.

Why do we assume it's the woman's fault? Is it really funny? Seems like a growing trend lately.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I had something like this happen when taking old paint to the hazardous waste disposal place that was totally my fault, not my wife's. What a mess.

Why do we assume it's the woman's fault? Is it really funny? Seems like a growing trend lately.

Probably the same reason that all TV sitcom dads are helpless bumpkins depending on their wives and children to fumble through life.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

the first two sentences were said by Golding.

"The UK website William Golding says the rest of the quote is not by Golding. “It is important to note that on occasion, lines from Erick S Gray are added to this quotation, and wrongly attributed to Golding.”

An article in the Literary Review of Canada, You Too: Selling men on gender equality, also says the rest of the quote is by Gray, a New York-based author of books such as Around the Way Girls 5 and Booty Call *69. Gray published his first novel in 2003, 10 years after Golding’s death. – Taryn Willows"

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah, partly my personality, meds, and the state of the world weighs heavily on me. I'll lighten up on the forum. Thanks for the mirror @TRayB

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse , no disrespect or chastisement was intended, just having fun with it.