Home Pipes
Options

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,877 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be saving the rest of the flaked Dark Plug for another day. It must be made of stronger stuff.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    HawksHawks Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I'll be saving the rest of the flaked Dark Plug for another day. It must be made of stronger stuff.

Stronger than 1792? 🤔🤔

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• Options

About the same.

• Options
    HawksHawks Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    About the same.

🤔🤔

Nolite Oblivisci Peniculus Dentes

• Options

I decided to smoke a small bowl of Stockton in my RNA Treasures car pipe on my way into work this morning since I was facing a slow commute. It was an enjoyable smoke, but when I pulled up to work and gently knockd the bowl to my hand to remove the ash the tenon snapped and the stummel tumbled to the ground. I won't be able to enjoy a smoke on the way home tonight. Re-used an old photo.

• Options

It was such a cheap pipe that I'm not going to send it anywhere for repair. I may try to repair it myself or fit a stem to it.

• Options

I chose my old no-name rusticated Italian Dublin pipe to replace my RNA Treasures pipe that the tenon snapped on Tuesday as my new car pipe and cleaned up the stem and added some Obsidian oil to it to make it look a bit better.

Again, I decided to smoke the pipe on the way in to work this morning, I loaded it up with 1-1/3 flakes of Brunello Flake. It was a good smoke.

Unable to upload a photo. I tried to use Imgur as a file host, but they're having problems this morning too.

• Options
    TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 297 admin