Home General Discussion
Options

What did you listen to with your smoke?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭✭✭

Right now, Black Sabbath Sign of the Southern Cross (live).

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll put in a plug for Radio Paradise again. No ads, some music I've enjoyed for decades, ~90% music that's new to me. I love the Mellow Mix. It Ain't Necessarily So by Miles Davis just played, and it's Blue Moon by Beck right now. You all are going to get sick of me reminding you about RP... check it out.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    I'll put in a plug for Radio Paradise again. No ads, some music I've enjoyed for decades, ~90% music that's new to me. I love the Mellow Mix. It Ain't Necessarily So by Miles Davis just played, and it's Blue Moon by Beck right now. You all are going to get sick of me reminding you about RP... check it out.

Found it on Spotify.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ray Charles this AM, duets with Bonnie Rait and Gladys Night.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 22

I've noticed Bonnie Raitt has done duets with a lot of famous blues type singers. She is everywhere.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    I've noticed Bonnie Raitt has done duets with a lot of famous blues type singers. She is everywhere.

And she is awesome every time. Love her stuff.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain