Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Let's Talk Hockey

1303132333436»

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

I'm just gonna leave this right here

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023

@VegasFrank said:
    I'm just gonna leave this right here

New football teams? It's still a two score game and they still have the rest of the 3rd and entire 4th to come back!

• Options
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,210 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,289 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just watched Colorado score on the Black Hawks with .2 seconds left in the period…,

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
  • Options

Oops wrong thread lol. I was checking to see if anything changed with the last X posts I shared that didn't embed.

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wilds @ blackhawks tickets.
    Rhys's 11 birthday present
    His birthday is in January but it's next to impossible to do anything during hockey season

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭✭✭

Swing by at some point! Awesome!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick I had planned on it. But rhys figured out if he involved his mom then he gets the best of the best that's why he's sitting first row...

• Options

lol! Good for him! Still swing by, bring the family. I’ll make dinner.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,615 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like a party! What do you say @IndustMech?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

Definitely!

MOW badge received.
  • Options
  • Options

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭✭✭

But who's counting, eh?

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,841 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank wish it worked out differently my friend.

• Options

You still got a shot at a bonus fiver @Vision. Go get em!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30

Did anyone else know that this was a thing? Unicycle hockey. Why didn't I hear about this before now?

https://youtu.be/8rc1YZn7CaE?feature=shared

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )