Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Political Discussions

1252627282931»

Comments

• Options
    OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good and prosperous times create a soft society…especially, men. Oh wait, enlightened society…please?!!

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,398 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

But that's not a nail....

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone catch drunk Marc Hamil try to tell us thr economy is doing great. Lmao he must have came from visiting Pelosi

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://youtu.be/QvlV8G-NxDk?si=zV8ANtS649qLSkRE
    He didn't do Joe any real favors there. Hey Mark. Don't make such a wide-eyed big deal of how it takes such a huge team of people to run the Joe show at the White House, that ain't helping.

• Options

• Options

I agree.... Trump's Insurrection was pretty effed up huh?!??!

• Options

@Vision said:

🙄😔😔

• Options

@OutdoorsSmoke_21191 said:

@Vision said:

🙄😔😔

You posted it... not me! 🤥😚

• Options

Pete….you armchair quarterback 🤔🤣🤣🤣

• Options

@Vision said:

It was more an FBI led insurrection.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

-- Winston Churchill

• Options

@Usaf06 said:
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Unfortunately, the American people have gotten lazy, accept what’s given to them without exception, as truth or ‘the way that is’ mentality.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 7

We haven’t gotten lazy, they grew their government to govern. We had no choice, it’s for the best.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

Next two sentences are where we are now in the U.S., and where we hopefully do not have to go:

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 7

The founders of this country were some of the smartest men who ever lived. They had balls, too. If it's worth dying for, it's also worth killing for. They knew this, they lived this. They walked the walk.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

• Options

William Davis for president:
    In an experiment, The Times added the name of its polling editor to a list of third-party candidates. He received almost 2 percent of the vote.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm going with William J. Lepetomane.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    I'm going with William J. Lepetomane.

Harrumph!

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.