Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Phil's 1000th post contest! Now with babies!

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Garen B:
    Congrats Tat! I'll lay claim to the 7th, didn't see anyone staking that out yet.
    DUDE! I was totaly about to do that... not cool man :-P

The 7th is actualy my mother's birthday.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    We had another appointment Friday - nothing has changed. The wife is pissed she's still pregnant and isn't feeling any pre-labor feelings yet. :)
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    We had another appointment Friday - nothing has changed. The wife is pissed she's still pregnant and isn't feeling any pre-labor feelings yet. :)
    She is going to go into labor on your birthday! LOL Then you can smoke 2 awesome cigars !!!! When you finally leave the hospital.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    She is going to go into labor on your birthday! LOL Then you can smoke 2 awesome cigars !!!! When you finally leave the hospital.
    God, I hope not. I sent a text to a friend of mine about my b-day party Wednesday. He said he's coming in order to, "prevent me from getting overly intoxicated." He swears that if I drink too much, Karma will have Beth going into labor. lol.
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    God, I hope not. I sent a text to a friend of mine about my b-day party Wednesday. He said he's coming in order to, "prevent me from getting overly intoxicated." He swears that if I drink too much, Karma will have Beth going into labor. lol.
    I'm driving & holding the video camera...........PUSH BETH PUSH!!!!
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    bump....could be any time now, but hopefully not till the thirteenth.
  • Options
    anytime now is right! but the OB appt yesterday didn't give us much hope for an immediate date - looks like it may be a little bit longer.
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    anytime now is right! but the OB appt yesterday didn't give us much hope for an immediate date - looks like it may be a little bit longer.
    She looked pretty pregnant the other day....make sure you tell her anytime after midnight tonight is good w/ me! Have her do that jumping up & down thing we talked about.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    She looked pretty pregnant the other day....make sure you tell her anytime after midnight tonight is good w/ me! Have her do that jumping up & down thing we talked about.
    lol. I'm sorry to say that your day you picked is not going to be a winner, Tony.
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    lol. I'm sorry to say that your day you picked is not going to be a winner, Tony.
    I've still got a few hours left! Come on baby come on....LOL I'm just jealious of whoever wins because I know what's in your humi's.
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Any time now...but not for two more weeks.

Tell your wife not to hate me >.>
  • Options
    Smoke=Fire:

It's getting down to the terrible part for me! She stopped working this week and all she's done is clean the damn house 24/7. "oh my God, what if I went into labor right now? The kitchen is a disaster!" I spent all day yesterday steaming the carpets.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Come on Tat's wife, pop it out in 2 days on the 9th!

Hope all is well Tat!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Smoke=Fire:

It's getting down to the terrible part for me! She stopped working this week and all she's done is clean the damn house 24/7. "oh my God, what if I went into labor right now? The kitchen is a disaster!" I spent all day yesterday steaming the carpets.
    Hey Tats the house cleaning thing is a sure sign the baby is on the way. It must be part of the pre-labor ritual. My guess is soon, be sure the bags are packed.
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    Smoke=Fire:

She's nesting bud. All you need to do now is keep flying in with straw in your mouth saying "will thish foo?" ;)

Good times :D
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    TatuajeVI:
    Smoke=Fire:

She's nesting bud. All you need to do now is keep flying in with straw in your mouth saying "will thish foo?" ;)

Good times :D
    There is a lot of truth to that statement, I'm telling you...Any minute now. (That is funny Smoke )
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    I'm going to need her to do some jumping jacks! Only an hour and a fifteen left for my guess!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    and an hour and 15 minutes for mine to begin...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She has 11 days to go guys.
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    I think she may have had the baby, its been several days since he has replied.
  • Options
    JZ:
    I think she may have had the baby, its been several days since he has replied.
    As of yesterday she hadn't had the baby. They were at the dog park and we were talking about cigars. I'm guessing he will probably have me post when she finally pops.....no word as of yet but it is getting very close from what Tat has been saying.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    if nobody picked it I would wager the 19th if someone took that then the 18th
  • Options
    Still no baby yet! Man is the wife pissed, lol. "Get this thing out of me!"
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    Still no baby yet! Man is the wife pissed, lol. "Get this thing out of me!"
    Just a little over a week to go. Won't be long now <.<
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I'm hoping you were at the hospital last night and are too tired to post that I was the winner...
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    4 more days! Come on Baby! 4 more days!
  • Options
    Tomorrow is the day! Take her out jogging already, will you? :P
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I lost i had the 15th
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    2 more days, cmon baby!
  • Options
    I was at Phil's yesterday and his wife was still very pregnant.