Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    In fact am, but an Ork with a K.

Na just messing I am in fact and Imperial Guards man.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    ok here's me question..... I went to a super nice cigar store today in Columbia, SC bought 5 smoked 1 name one of the 4 remaining... first clue: 2 out of 4 are listed on the Cigar list. I do mean brand and name not size
  • Options
    bump! it's not that complicated and nobody has guessed :(
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    RP vintage 1990!

Do we only guess one at a time or should we try to guess all four of them?
  • Options
    well you only need one to win but since there is 4 I would say 4 guesses per clue :)
  • Options
    Okay, Then RP vintage 1992, Macanudo Maduro, annnnnnnnnd ...... Ambrosia Kaya? Those are my extra guesses to make my last one 4!!!
  • Options
    I'm having a tough time coming up with a Clue... no none are RP and it's not a "Family" Cigar Co. least not that I am aware of.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Tatuaje Havana VI, Kristoff Criollo, AVO 787, La Flor Dominicana DL
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Tatuaje Havana VI, Kristoff Criollo, AVO 787, La Flor Dominicana DL
    I actually looked at the Tat IV and the LFD DL but didn't buy this time... so incorrect Sir :( will post another clue here in a couple hours
  • Options
    um to make this easier... all 4 are from the "Rolls Royce" of cigars ^_^
  • Options
    Gurkha: Evil, Assassin, Black Dragon Ancient Warrior
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Gurkha: Evil, Assassin, Black Dragon Ancient Warrior
    Winner! I got a G3 Vintage Shaggy, Black Dragon and Genghis Kahn so shoot me a PM about some preferences and I'll get something out tomorrow after work since I have to mail least one package anyways
  • Options
    Cool, pm sent.
  • Options
    Ok, owe you guys a question.

Two weeks ago, I cut my thumb at work with a razor knife and went through the tendon. I had to have surgery to repair the severed tendon...question: How many stitches did it take to close me back up? Bonus: Tell me the name of the tendon I cut.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I'll go with 6 stitches and flexor tendon.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    j0z3r:

Two weeks ago, I cut my thumb at work with a razor knife and went through the tendon. I had to have surgery to repair the severed tendon...question: How many stitches did it take to close me back up? Bonus: Tell me the name of the tendon I cut.

6 stiches and Extensores carpi radialis longus
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    11 stitches, flexor tendon.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    18 Stiches - Extensor Tendon.
  • Options
    I'm going to name a winner tonight, so whoever happens to either get it or is the closest will win. Keep the guesses coming, I won't be giving any hints. ;)
  • Options
    4 Stitches, Flexor Tendon!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:

8 stitches, and it was indeed the extensor tendon. Congrats Ozzie, I have your address and will have a pack out tomorrow.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:

8 stitches, and it was indeed the extensor tendon. Congrats Ozzie, I have your address and will have a pack out tomorrow.

Welll Jozr...... Ill post a Pic and SHow you How I know a Little Bit about the Thumb and stitches! ROTFLMAO
    I have broken my right wrist 3 times and My right thumb twice. I have had my right wrist Rebuilt In a Nasty Bone Graft Surgery thaffected every tendon in my thumbs and Wrist. I freaking Right hand has not hardley any Strong Grip. LOL Very Cool ! (the Winning that is!)
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:

16 Stiches, in a cast for 16 months off and on, EBI Elctric Bone Implant..... Bongrafted from Forearm, Thumb Is still bent, Wrist isnt worth a Crap.....But hey My wealth of Worthless Knowledge wone me some Cigars!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:

Welll Jozr...... Ill post a Pic and SHow you How I know a Little Bit about the Thumb and stitches! ROTFLMAO
    I have broken my right wrist 3 times and My right thumb twice. I have had my right wrist Rebuilt In a Nasty Bone Graft Surgery thaffected every tendon in my thumbs and Wrist. I freaking Right hand has not hardley any Strong Grip. LOL Very Cool ! (the Winning that is!)
    That terrible Oz, hand injuries have got to be the worst and mine is pretty pedestrian compared to what you're describing.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:

That terrible Oz, hand injuries have got to be the worst and mine is pretty pedestrian compared to what you're describing.

Its all good .... All in the line of Duty! Another good reason I dont Party anymore.
  • Options
    ok Hee is My Challlenge should be an easy one............... I have rubbed elbows with several celebritys in my life, but in one Day I talked with a ChildHood Hero and got a Picture and also got a Compliment and a Smile and Handshake and Hug from one of the Most Powerful women in the world(Like her or Not.) Name Both of these people and Ill post Pictures and send you Some Smokes!
    GO !!!!!!
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    John Wayne and Oprah
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Evel Knievel and Oprah.
  • Options
    minibeezy:
    Evel Knievel and Oprah.

Dont I wish Evil Knievel........ I Did get to see him Jump all those Buses at Kings Island In Cincinnati Ohio When I was a Kid ! What a Show! WOuldnt walk across the street to meet Oprah.... She lost all credibility with me when she Endorsed that *** that wrote that Book about addiction and recovery and people died from it. Ok Clues. Think Politics
  • Options
    Your pack went out today Oz, hope you enjoy.