Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fun and Games

Alright just because this one gets more attention over at the EOTAC forums I figured it'd be fun to start it over here. The rules are:

Very similar to the regular PIF game thats on here. The difference is that you have to win some kind of challenge. Whomever wins the challenge gets 3 sticks (not crappy ones, but they don't have to be crazy expensive either) from the person that posted the challenge.

Once you with the challenge you have to post a new challenge no more then 2 days later & you must wait two weeks before trying to win again.

To keep things moving if your challenge goes for more than three days please give clues to wrap it up by the fifth day.

For Newbies - if you have less than 25 post counts and no trading reputation (Good Traders and Stand up Folks thread) you MUST send a PM to me before attempting to win a challenge. You will be able to participate with the following condition. You must first send your package and have it received before the person you won from will send yours.

Comments

• CrimthannCrimthann Posts: 37
    Alright starting with me.. Guess my favorite hockey team. One guess per person per day :).

Let the games begin!
  • nashville predators
  • RailedRailed Posts: 30
    Panthers
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I like this, a little more of a challenge. ...and my guess will be the Detroit Red Wings.
  • matt.hickeymatt.hickey Posts: 54

Tampa Bay Lightning

-Matt

• ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    Anaheim Ducks
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    LA Kings.

Probably a long shot, but what the heck.
    Alright first hint. We're currently in the playoffs.
  • definitely going to be the NY Rangers
  • matt.hickeymatt.hickey Posts: 54
    Penguins?
  • i hope i get this right
    Calgary Flames
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I kinda wanted to venture another guess last night, but in keeping with the rules...

Ummm... Philadelphia Flyers
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    matt.hickey:
    Penguins?
    there goes my guess...
    kuzi16:
    matt.hickey:
    Penguins?
    there goes my guess...

Aww come on out of the 16 possible teams we've guessed 8 of em. :) I'll give another good clue late tonight before my insomniac self falls asleep.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Crimthann:
    kuzi16:
    matt.hickey:
    Penguins?
    there goes my guess...

Aww come on out of the 16 possible teams we've guessed 8 of em. :) I'll give another good clue late tonight before my insomniac self falls asleep.
    hey, if i was gunna guess it better be the only team that i give a rats (behind) about.
  • dallas stars!
    I would just guess all the rest that nobody has named but I suppose that wouldn't be fair would it. Especially since I made a guess for today.
  • VinniumVinnium Posts: 12
    Boston Bruins Baby!!!
  • ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    Capitals?
    Alright guys here we go

This was their logo before their franchise moved from good ole' Canada to an undisclosed location in the US.
  • now that you put it that way it's gotta be the colorado avalanche!!!
    Dang it, I guessed that too before I noticed the only one guess per day rule and then I edited my post so that I wouldn't be disqualified.Now I'm bummed. Another Avs fan on the board and I didn't win. I should've guessed it from the start but who would've thunk that someone in Florida would be a fan of the best team in the world.BTW, how bout that game 4?
    cusccrstud21:
    now that you put it that way it's gotta be the colorado avalanche!!!

Yup, kick me your shipping info and it'll go out today & you'll have it tomorrow!
    rdnstn:
    Dang it, I guessed that too before I noticed the only one guess per day rule and then I edited my post so that I wouldn't be disqualified.Now I'm bummed. Another Avs fan on the board and I didn't win. I should've guessed it from the start but who would've thunk that someone in Florida would be a fan of the best team in the world.BTW, how bout that game 4?

You'll get it next time Ron! I knew it'd be a little harder because I live in Florida :). I've gone out to Colorado a few times a year since I was really little b/c I have family out there, so that's how I got hooked. I'm actually going there again in July for 15 days. Nothing like being out in the middle of no where fly fishing with a nice cigar. :)
    I'll be back from the desert by then. Where in Colorado will you be visiting? Maybe we can get together to share some smokes or something when you come out.
    rdnstn:
    I'll be back from the desert by then. Where in Colorado will you be visiting? Maybe we can get together to share some smokes or something when you come out.
    I'll be in Steamboat from July 3rd to July 15th. Very much looking forward to my nice long much needed vacation. Let me know if you're in that area.
    Crimthann:
    rdnstn:
    I'll be in Steamboat from July 3rd to July 15th. Very much looking forward to my nice long much needed vacation. Let me know if you're in that area.
    Unfortunately I 'm the other dirsction from Denver. Down by Canon City. Well, maybe some other time I guess.
  • hey rod....shoot me a pm when you get back in the states p.s.-i'll be on here later to post some sort of challenge