Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mileage Pass - Comes Home!

Comments

• Alex Williams:
    mavmech13:
    I might wanna get in on this if I can but I'm fairly dense lol. So how does this work? Someone sends some cigars, I can take/leave some then I send out to the next? Say I don't take any or leave any do I just add the miles from my place to the next? Like I said I'm dense lol.
    sorry bud but you gotta be on the good traders list for this one. especially with this many cigars on the line
    No problem bro. I'm on good traders lists elsewhere, but I completely understand. No worries, I'm seriously not trying to be a jerk so sorry if it comes out that way, but could you answer my question? I'm just trying to figure out how this works. Thank
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    mavmech13:
    Alex Williams:
    mavmech13:
    I might wanna get in on this if I can but I'm fairly dense lol. So how does this work? Someone sends some cigars, I can take/leave some then I send out to the next? Say I don't take any or leave any do I just add the miles from my place to the next? Like I said I'm dense lol.
    sorry bud but you gotta be on the good traders list for this one. especially with this many cigars on the line
    No problem bro. I'm on good traders lists elsewhere, but I completely understand. No worries, I'm seriously not trying to be a jerk so sorry if it comes out that way, but could you answer my question? I'm just trying to figure out how this works. Thank
    No offense but you gotta be on the good traders list on this forum and have street cred. Esp. in a pass this size. The way it works is that you take a few out, put a few in. You add the miles to the sticks you are sending to the next person. When I sent it to Alex it was 734 miles from my place to his. So the sticks I put in had 734.....the rest had 734 added to what was already on them.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    lol Fine maybe a IL herf thread should be posted!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Sandman1am:
    mavmech13:
    Alex Williams:
    mavmech13:
    No offense but you gotta be on the good traders list on this forum and have street cred. Esp. in a pass this size. The way it works is that you take a few out, put a few in. You add the miles to the sticks you are sending to the next person. When I sent it to Alex it was 734 miles from my place to his. So the sticks I put in had 734.....the rest had 734 added to what was already on them.
    No offense taken guys. I completely understand, people pay for the sticks, no sense taking a chance on a nobody. I don't blame you guys at all. Maybe if there's one going on next summer and people around here know me better and I make some trades I can get in on the next one. Thanks for the info.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    mavmech13:
    Sandman1am:
    mavmech13:
    Alex Williams:
    mavmech13:
    No offense taken guys. I completely understand, people pay for the sticks, no sense taking a chance on a nobody. I don't blame you guys at all. Maybe if there's one going on next summer and people around here know me better and I make some trades I can get in on the next one. Thanks for the info.
    Send me a PM I will trade w u and get you on the list
  • Sandman1am:
    mavmech13:
    Sandman1am:
    mavmech13:
    Alex Williams:
    mavmech13:
    Send me a PM I will trade w u and get you on the list
    That's awesome of you bro. You sir have a PM. Thanks :)
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    I think Alex is still looking for a pass target, right? Here are the guys on the list that haven't had it yet

Mellenium115
    Jsaint
    Kingjk729
    Tatuaje VI
    Djfish
    Sirfoster83
    Thewelder
    Stryker808

If you haven't had the pass and aren't on this list LMK!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Iam in NY and ready to take the pass if no one else wants to step up.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ljl:
    I think Alex is still looking for a pass target, right? Here are the guys on the list that haven't had it yet

Mellenium115
    Jsaint
    Kingjk729
    Tatuaje VI
    Djfish
    Sirfoster83
    Thewelder
    Stryker808

If you haven't had the pass and aren't on this list LMK!

If knowone takes the Pass or wants it then i would say its done.... Knowone should be holdiong it waiting for someone who wants it it should keep moving! LOL
    Iam calling for it but nobody has responded iI sent Alex a PM with my info ...... I agree with you redtail no reason it should not be moving along.
    Sorry fellas, I think Alex just got it at a bad time for him. I'll PM him too, I think (hope) he still has it. Don't worry - we'll track it down!
    Just got word from Alex .... he'll get the package out to me soon ....... now to clear any futures delays up ....... Iam in Buffalo, NY ........ where is this package going after i get my hands on it ????
    kingjk729:
    Just got word from Alex .... he'll get the package out to me soon ....... now to clear any futures delays up ....... Iam in Buffalo, NY ........ where is this package going after i get my hands on it ????
    Send it up to Sirfoster in MN.
    Thats not a problem .....I'll pm him once i get conf from Alex
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    JSaint:
    kingjk729:
    Send it up to Sirfoster in MN.
    OMG!!! This thing will actually be here!!! Never thought the day would come. Who wants it after me?
    lol. who else doesnt reside in IL that still hasnt received it?
    JSaint:
    lol. who else doesnt reside in IL that still hasnt received it?

Tat, thewelder, stryker808(possibly currently deployed). But it would still work out if it stopped here in between those guys.
    Wakey Wakey ....... time to get this train back on the track ....... Got the package today from Alex and i need Sirfoster's address ..... hit me up with a PM and i will get it back in the mail tomorrow.
    Sorry to say I lost track of it a bit myself. Kingjk PM at ya'!
    PM replied LJL and the package is enroute to Sirfoster
    kingjk729:
    PM replied LJL and the package is enroute to Sirfoster

Thanks man!
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    This thing is still going ! Thats awesome
    Any one interested in taking this next shoot me your addy. Sounds like it will be here early this week.
    Sirfoster, this thing leave you yet? If not here are the remaining targets:

Mellenium115
    Jsaint
    Tatuaje VI
    Djfish
    Thewelder
    Stryker808

If no one has claimed it yet, I'm offering some sticks to get it moving again. All I need is a volunteer.
    Paper work got seperated so I had to hold it until it got here. It is going to Tat today a whole 703 miles away!
    We still rolling? The last I knew Tat was going to get this. Here is the list of remaining targets, assuming it made it to Tat.

Mellenium115
    Jsaint
    Djfish
    Thewelder
    Stryker808

It's so close to done, I don't want to lose track of it now!!!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    good god I had wondered what happened to this, though haven't seen Phil on the boards for a few days now...
    ljl:
    We still rolling? The last I knew Tat was going to get this. Here is the list of remaining targets, assuming it made it to Tat.

Mellenium115
    Jsaint
    Djfish
    Thewelder
    Stryker808

It's so close to done, I don't want to lose track of it now!!!
    Looks to have been delivered on 9/1 according to USPS.

Probably just had a busy week with the holiday
  • Am i to late to get in on this I'm in Newfoundland Canada and a total noob to this passing but it sounds like a wicked idea.. i totally understand if you don't want to go international with it but eh I'm sure it would add sum miles..or errr kilometers..lol
    Frootloops:
    Am i to late to get in on this I'm in Newfoundland Canada and a total noob to this passing but it sounds like a wicked idea.. i totally understand if you don't want to go international with it but eh I'm sure it would add sum miles..or errr kilometers..lol

Thanks for the offer, I think I have to say no though. I'm pretty sure we're going on 5 months on this thing. By this time, everyone is looking to wrap it up. On the up side I could give you some killer advice about what you might want to do if you were looking to start a pass of your own!!!

Also, check your inbox for a PM.