Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mileage Pass - Comes Home!

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    good god I had wondered what happened to this, though haven't seen Phil on the boards for a few days now...
    I was thinking the same thing. I think I was #2 on the list original list, it would be scary to see how many miles this thing finally has racked up!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Yes lets get it in I want to see all the miles...
    Holy God Krieg I still owe you some smokes from you saving my ass on the Saw thread ! Ill get them out to you if not the end of this week then the start of next week
    The Cank:
    Yes lets get it in I want to see all the miles...
    Holy God Krieg I still owe you some smokes from you saving my ass on the Saw thread ! Ill get them out to you if not the end of this week then the start of next week
    no worries mate, I honestly wasn't expecting anything

"Long ashes my friends."

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Sorry guys, I have had a hell of a week. I have the box. Holy crap does this thing have some serious miles on it! I need a volunteer for who gets it next. PM me your address and it will go out to you Monday.
  • So your sending it back out ?
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Here's the guys left to get it. Hope you get a volunteer soon Tat!

Mellenium115
    Jsaint
    Djfish
    Thewelder
    Stryker808
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Still looking for a volunteer for this, guys!
    TatuajeVI:
    I say if no one replies to you by tomorrow, go ahead and just send it back to ljl.

"Long ashes my friends."

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    TatuajeVI:
    I say if no one replies to you by tomorrow, go ahead and just send it back to ljl.
    no one has accepted it? i thought they where doing some herf thing here at one of the lounges? send it to me then and if maybe by then they will decide?p/m sent
    Tx for keeping this thing moving DJfish! Much appreciated.
    no prob, i thought one of the guys was already set to get it,so i was waiting to hear that they gathering was set.
    sounds like a highlander movie,LOL
    Where's this one at. Last thing I knew it was going off to djfish. Here's the list of who's left:

Mellenium115
    Jsaint
    Thewelder
    Stryker808

Just 4 passes left to go until this one's all wrapped up. Hope it makes it back soon!
    i beleive its coming to me
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    i beleive its coming to me
    u get a tracking number yet?

"Long ashes my friends."

not yet, tat has informed me that it should go out this week, once i get the track no# i'll post it up
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    He dj, when you get the pack, post up the stick with the most miles..... just curious to see how this thing is going.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I believe on had 17k on it when I shipped to Tat
    lilwing88:
    He dj, when you get the pack, post up the stick with the most miles..... just curious to see how this thing is going.
    when it gets here anyone in the chicago area going to want it next? maybe you guys can get that herf going?
    Just bumping this back up to the top. Last I knew - Tat still had it and djfish was waiting. Any update?
    nothing yet once it gets ill post it, and see if anyone else wants
    anyone heard from tat? no sign of the package and i havent heard back from him
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    I've been trying to get ahold of him this week with no luck. SOB won't answer his phone or text me back. I know he was out of town for a wedding last week but come on, not like he's got a new baby, taking care of a house, and going to school full time! If I get in touch with him I will check the status of the Pass.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    I've been trying to get ahold of him this week with no luck. SOB won't answer his phone or text me back. I know he was out of town for a wedding last week but come on, not like he's got a new baby, taking care of a house, and going to school full time! If I get in touch with him I will check the status of the Pass.
    Tat smoked it at the wedding! J/k he's probably just busy
    anyone heard anything?
    Bump. Looks like it's still hanging out with Tat... Any update?
    ljl:
    Bump. Looks like it's still hanging out with Tat... Any update?
    no nothing, but once he does get around to it, im going to send another p/m to him to just send to who ever else wants it or back to you ljl,
    this seems ridiculous, 3 weeks after requesting still nothing,and no contact from him so move on to nexted to person,
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Wow, very restrained. I am shocked that Phil hasn't had his reputation stomped on. I am glad to see that maybe some patience when dealing with BOTL here has prevailed. No trash talk, no name calling. no reputation bashing. Good to see someone getting the benefit of the doubt, the way it should have always been.
    Hey guys just an update. I have been trying to contact Phil for over the past few weeks. He and I are close and it is not like him to not respond to my phone calls or texts. I was getting worried until I heard from him today. In speaking to him very briefly I reminded him of this pass. Phil told me that it would be going out soon if not today. I will let him explain his situation to the forum if he so chooses but I will say that he has been very busy. So busy that he didn't even respond to his battle (which is code for person who watches your back in the Army). Thanks for understanding and being patient with my friend.
    laker1963:
    Wow, very restrained. I am shocked that Phil hasn't had his reputation stomped on. I am glad to see that maybe some patience when dealing with BOTL here has prevailed. No trash talk, no name calling. no reputation bashing. Good to see someone getting the benefit of the doubt, the way it should have always been.
    ah see your still trying to ride your high horse, you should know by now but if you dont, this is not my pass,i did not send it out or start it so its not my place to say anything about it,
    but in my book your still a lying jerk and always will be
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    ah see your still trying to ride your high horse, you should know by now but if you dont, this is not my pass,i did not send it out or start it so its not my place to say anything about it,
    but in my book your still a lying jerk and always will be
    Hey guys I don't want to get in the middle of this but if you want to argue amoungst yourselves, call names, etc. please do it elsewhere and do not hijack this thread. I know theres some bad blood between you two but please do not put the rest of this great community in the middle of it. Quiet frankly I know most of us don't care who started it or if you guys can not forgive or forget. For the good of the forum please just let it go....Thanks guys