Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    These are made in Pepin's Esteli factory, but they don't have his name on the band.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    601 Green Robusto
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Cubano #5
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Scrambler:
    These are made in Pepin's Esteli factory, but they don't have his name on the band.
    Okay ( again) I read once that big Don makes the Tatuaje that would be my guess, and the size. Especiales ?
  • Options
    StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    601 Red torpedo
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    Well, I think the Tatuaje bit is obvious at this point... So the good news is, I got closest first... LOL So let's see if I can bring this baby home...

I already tried the Cojuno...

No way in hell you got your hands on a Black...

Especiales was already guessed...

So since you specifically mentioned the cuban flavors... I'll just go with the obvious choice...

The Tatuaje Havana...
  • Options
    It was indeed the Tatuaje Havana VI. Fantastic smoke, I picked a few more up last night. You were close with your earlier guess, so I was surprised it took this long for someone to zero in on it.

Kas, your Tatuaje guess was close, but that line is rolled in DPG's Miami factory, not his Esteli one.

sirius, send me your info. Care to guess the vitola for a bonus prize?
  • Options
    Scrambler:
    It was indeed the Tatuaje Havana VI. Fantastic smoke, I picked a few more up last night. You were close with your earlier guess, so I was surprised it took this long for someone to zero in on it.

Kas, your Tatuaje guess was close, but that line is rolled in DPG's Miami factory, not his Esteli one.

sirius, send me your info. Care to guess the vitola for a bonus prize?
    SWEET! Lesse... The safe guess would probably be the Nobles... But I'm gonna live on the edge and say you went for the torpedo... The Artistas...
  • Options
    Shoulda gone with the safe guess, it was a Nobles.
  • Options
    ARGH! LOL... I knew it! well.... obviously not, but still! ;)
  • Options
    Okay... I thought about this for a while and was gonna come up with something ridiculously hard.... but then I figured what the hell, I'll do something easy.... So here goes...

2 + 2 = 4
    4 + 4 = 8
    2142 + 3468 = 7380
    29385 + 19387 = x

What's x?
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    I know it!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    24th letter of the alphabet
  • Options
    Luko:
    24th letter of the alphabet
    Very witty Luko ( on the second floor) You better start thinking of the next question..
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    As I was going to St. Ives...
  • Options
    I guess it's time for a clue...

Yes, okay she's hot, but stop thinking about perfect 10's and get your mind back on the problem...
  • Options
    I guess it's time for another clue...

Suppose for a moment.... .... .... What if humans didn't have 10 fingers??? What if they had more or less? What would it affect and how?
  • Options
    Oh come on, people! Don't make me put this thing out of its misery! I don't have the inventory for that at the moment (unless somebody wants an F&G package full of nothing but Herencias). It's simple addition.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    LMAO duty. This is pretty funny, I'm trying to lay low right now as wel but this one is cracking me up.
  • Options
    rusirius:
    I guess it's time for another clue...

Suppose for a moment.... .... .... What if humans didn't have 10 fingers??? What if they had more or less? What would it affect and how?
    x = funny looking gloves?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    x = *starts counting fingers and toes*....eleventy
  • Options
    damn, I think Jozer nailed it...
  • Options
    I guess yet another clue is in order???

Alright... So let's assume the human race had 6 fingers... we're all freaking geckos or something...

When would you carry the "1"???

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... ummmm no more fingers... so we gotta carry the "1" now right?

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 10... 11... 12... 13... 14... 15... 16... whoops... better carry again cause we ran out of fingers...

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 10... 11... 12... 13... 14... 15... 16... 20... 21... 22... etc...

Once you got up to 66 we'd have to carry again... This time it would be

63... 64... 65... 66... 100... 101... 102...

This exact same process would take place rather we had 2 fingers... (i.e. binary) 3 fingers... 8 fingers (i.e. octal)... 12 fingers... 16 fingers (i.e. hexadecimal) etc... It just changes where the place would be "carried" to the next position depending on what the "value" of that place was...

Get it? Good... Now go solve a math problem...
  • Options
    Holy Hell Sirius, why didn't you just ask who your favorite Football team is , or where you went to College, Now I did a degree in Zoology, and arithmetic. Damn it, let me get undressed so I have more things to count.. I'll be back with a guess soon.
  • Options
    That's Shirley for ya. Nothing is simple with this cat. He's a complicatd dude, and no one understands him but his woman.

Shaves with a sword. Can't just use a gillette like the rest of us.

Can't just pedal a bike, has to blow our doors off with his Kamikazee 3000cc 455 hp with 787 pounds of torque per cubic whatchamacallit.

Can't just get a sling shot, or maybe a .22, has to get a Mac-10 with infrared to go with his AR.

Can't just relax, needs to get certified in hypnotherapy from Sigmund Freud.

You get the idea.
  • Options
    Luko:
    That's Shirley for ya. Nothing is simple with this cat. He's a complicatd dude, and no one understands him but his woman.

Shaves with a sword. Can't just use a gillette like the rest of us.

Can't just pedal a bike, has to blow our doors off with his Kamikazee 3000cc 455 hp with 787 pounds of torque per cubic whatchamacallit.

Can't just get a sling shot, or maybe a .22, has to get a Mac-10 with infrared to go with his AR.

Can't just relax, needs to get certified in hypnotherapy from Sigmund Freud.

You get the idea.
    Yeah, Your right, I've left a lot out... Like the fact that I fly nitro and electric radio controlled helicopters and to a lesser extent airplanes... Collect katanas... Photography... Video editing... Quantum physics... ahh hell... you'll all learn more eventually.... ;)
  • Options
    And Shirley, I say this with love, not malice in my heart...
  • Options
    Get a room.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Eventually Doody will come along and put this one to bed....please Doody, we need you...nobody is going to take this one siriusly (see how I made a clever pun there?), well nobody that is unless the answer is
    x= eleventy-five?
  • Options
    I will answer this if 3 people PM me with the correct answer, thus signifying that they knew it and were only giving Shirley a hard time.... then I will go out to the local shop and buy stuff for the next question, 'cause y'all aren't getting the Boffo stuff, and I don't think anybody wants a big pile of Herencias.