Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Had a MOW . Gonna have a warlock soon
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Had the Man O' War this afternoon and smoking the Gurkha Assassin right now.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I posted earlier that I had a Cu-Avano Intenso that was tight as can be. Well, it finally opened up to make it smokeable. I bought this as a single just to try and I don't know if it is worth that price but it is worth it the next time it pops up on the daily deal. I'll keep my eyes open.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    After work drive with a short story.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    undulac:
    I posted earlier that I had a Cu-Avano Intenso that was tight as can be. Well, it finally opened up to make it smokeable. I bought this as a single just to try and I don't know if it is worth that price but it is worth it the next time it pops up on the daily deal. I'll keep my eyes open.
    These get good with age, about 12 months or so. Definately worth it on a DD special.
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Just finishing a Don Pepin Garcia My Father No. 3 courtesy of the bomb inflicted on me by Bandyt09 back in may, very nice smooth, lots of flavors, thanx Bandy

The night is still young (being a Friday), I might make it a 2-fer, any suggestions as to a follow up?

If someone can suggest a good follow up for tonight, its in my humidor, and I smoke it tonight, I'll send them a package!!,
    :)

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    MrMoke:
    Just finishing a Don Pepin Garcia My Father No. 3 courtesy of the bomb inflicted on me by Bandyt09 back in may, very nice smooth, lots of flavors, thanx Bandy

The night is still young (being a Friday), I might make it a 2-fer, any suggestions as to a follow up?

If someone can suggest a good follow up for tonight, its in my humidor, and I smoke it tonight, I'll send them a package!!,
    :)

I say go with a Delirium then tell us about it! I haven't had that one yet.
  • Options
    Would love to do it!

J. Fuego Deliriums are one of my favorites, but am all out of them right now, so won't be smokin' onw of 'em tonight... (wish I could, really good suggestion!!!)

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    CCom Brazilian Label---decided to revist this, very tasty!
  • Options
    Vitola?

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    My last smoke for tonight Camacho Triple Maduro
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel Unlimited d.5 this morning...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked my first ccom cuban last night...it was love at first puff!
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Camacho P.E. while sitting around the fire pit!
  • Options
    Just finished up a Bolivar Belicosos Finos with a few months on it...nice nice stick...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Diamondog:
    Just finished up a Bolivar Belicosos Finos with a few months on it...nice nice stick...
    One of my favorites. Still prefer the RC though.
  • Options
    5 Vegas Gold
  • Options
    Just finished up an Alec Bradley Harvest Selection ’97, nice stick...
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Just had my first La Estrella Cubana that I paid less than $2 for. After only a week in the humi it was very smooth. A creamy/buttery taste with a slight sweetness. Pleasantly surprised.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Ashton Cabinet Belicoso
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Haven't had a smoke for over a week due to a cold so I think tonight its time to have one. Im back baby!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    had a padron 1926 and now am having a sol cubano cc
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Casa Torano tonight. Not bad at all but nothing to really write home about. I've only had a few Toranos but the one thing I have noticed is that the construction and consistency is outstanding.
  • Options
    Had a MOW R this evening...
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Russ55:
    Ashton Cabinet Belicoso
    I had one of these tonight and it was GREAT! I also had a CAO Sopranos and a Tat Pork Tenderloin.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Had a Dirty Rat. Can't say I'm a big fan. It was only sitting in my humi for like 3 weeks. I think it would be better with 6+ months.
  • Options
    CCom Sungrown, love these so much...still amazed at how good this cigar is at a economical price!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Burned a 5vegas Classic 55 on my way in.

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Friday I had a Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997 Perfecto that a friend gave me. It was good. Started off mellow and got stronger near the end which was nice. Other than that I don't remember much. It wasn't bad I was just preoccupied.

Saturday night I started with an Obsidian that I have had for at least 8 months, probably more. The draw was good but the burn was horrible. It kept going out. I had to relight probably like 30 times. My second cigar was a Cuba Libre. I was not impressed with this cigar. It was from the cotm club about 6 months ago. I also had brun problems with the cigar going out a few times. All in all, an average weekend.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I think after I finish up some more work, and have lunch I'll head out and try a La Perla Habana Morado. I'm curious about this line. I also have a couple of the reds, but I think I'm more in the mood for a Cameroon.

Edit: Lit up the Morado. I was unimpressed. Layed it down after a bit, so now I'm trying the Rojo robusto. So far it's not doing it for me either.

2nd Edit: I didn't care for the Rojo. Pulled out a JdN Dark Corojo. Much better.