Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Started with a San Miguel toro from my ccom shipment today, nice cigar, I enjoyed it. Currently working my way through a San Lotano habano toro, very good cigar, complex with heavy spice through the nose, flavors of coffee bean and a pleasant creamy quality to it. I think AJ has outdone himself on this one, I usually enjoy his blends quite a bit, but this is probably his finest creation to date...that I've had at least.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Just finished a Gran Habano Vintage 2002.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Started with a San Miguel toro from my ccom shipment today, nice cigar, I enjoyed it. Currently working my way through a San Lotano habano toro, very good cigar, complex with heavy spice through the nose, flavors of coffee bean and a pleasant creamy quality to it. I think AJ has outdone himself on this one, I usually enjoy his blends quite a bit, but this is probably his finest creation to date...that I've had at least.
    .. Hey Joe, I haven't heard much from you lately. I should probably get some San Lotanos and see what all the hullabalo is about.
  • Either a nub maduro or caameroon haven't decided yet
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Ghurka Centurian. My last one. For a while at least. Gotta smoke down the humi b4 ordering more.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    .. Hey Joe, I haven't heard much from you lately. I should probably get some San Lotanos and see what all the hullabalo is about.
    I'll tell ya one thing, you can spend twice as much and not get half the cigar.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had another Ccom red label. Man I love this smoke.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Casa Magna Colorado
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    LFD Airbender Valiente. It's got that same sweet finish of the DL sticks. Litto Gomez, thou art great.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Packing up some sticks for the Ca Herf today. The first thing I'm going to try is the Avo Domaine #50. After that, I haven't decided yet.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    just got back from the cigar bar, had a RP Patel Bros 6/58 super toro. Big ass cigar, 2hr smoke!

"Long ashes my friends."

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Last night I had a Viaje Reserva and a CAO La Traviata Maduro...... both great smokes.

Tonight I'm going to a Halloween Party. So, I'm bringing a Warlock and a Viaje Skull and Crossbones. 'Tis the season.......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    Other than a few hours in the afternoon to take in a little football, I've been outside all day getting rid of my leaves. So far I've had a Gran Habano GH2, J. Fuego Casa Fuego and a 5 Vegas Classic. These are what I like to call "premium yard gars." I tried to buy some cheaper sticks for the yard and they were exactly that, cheap and crappy. I'd rather spend an extra buck on a stick and enjoy a good cigar while working my ass off. Not sure what I've have tonight when the kids go to bed.
  • had myself my first MOW ruination...it kinda kicked my but a lil but that was expected cause ive heard its a full bodied stick, but i liked it.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    ctremblay187:
    had myself my first MOW ruination...it kinda kicked my but a lil but that was expected cause ive heard its a full bodied stick, but i liked it.
    That may be one of the sticks I fire up tomorrow. I've never had one but have a couple resting in the humidor. Need a few good STRONG smokes and several strong drinks tomorrow! I have a bottle and a half of scotch waiting for me too! Mmmm...
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Don Lino Africa. And I must say this thing doesn't get the props it deserves. Get a few before they're gone for good!
    Arturo Fuente...one of the few remaining cigars before I head home in two weeks :)
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Last night I went with a Murcielago Maduro Rothschild...... Great smoke.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    i think im gonna have a rp vintage 90 i got from rasch, been wanting one for awhile

"Long ashes my friends."

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Cabaiguan Imperiales. Perfect weather for a huge churchill.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Just finished a Cusano 18 maduro. Smooth, but maybe the most the least amount of flavor i've ever tasted from a maduro. Completely one diminsional.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a 262 Paradigm Robusto gifted to me from Jerry Ernst. Thanks Jerry, it was delicious!!
    5 vegas classic and a sccc so far. I think I've got one more in me.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm debating whether to have a San Lotano or let my taste buds rest from the beating they took yesterday. I want to have it, but I want to make sure I enjoy it, so I dunno.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    so after a sh!tweek+50 I had my first cigar in well over a week a classic C.Com Cuban label
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    earlier today was a Cohiba DR and later on a La Aurora 1495 Cameroon 1994 compliments of Jozr a long time ago. Joe, holy cow this is an awsome smoke and with 2 years on it a very tasty one indeed. Thanks buddy !!!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Just finished up a La Traviata maduro and it was very tasty! Great smoke with tons of flavor, perfect burn, and great draw! It was the only smoke I managed to fit in today, but I'll have a couple more tomorrow!
    CCom sungrown, love these! Just finished off the box I bought about 2 mos ago
  • SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Diesel Unlimited d.7 on my patio. Wheew! Three whole hours!!! From 1 am to 4 am it smoked with a razor sharp burn. Never died on me. There's this big farming field next to my apartment complex where they were running some farm machinery on when I started. No dust or anything coming my way but I can hear the clanging far off in the distance and when I was a third to finish I suddenly heard these angry voices erupt out there deep in the field. Sounded like some dumb hick was tilling the wrong section or something, couldn't quite make out what the hell they were arguing about. When I finished off the nub and chucked what was left of the Scotch in my cup they were still going at it. I almost wished they'd start a full out brawl so I'd call the cops and get out there to see what the hell they were going on about. ALthough, had they gotten physical I doubt if I'd noticed. The voices sounded really far off afield. Crazy farmers!!! LoL!
    Diesel Unlimited is a prime stick!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...