Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    shamrocked:
    stephen_hannibal:
    4:30am Perdomo ESV 91 Connecticut... this is the second one I've had. I don't like it.
    Tastes like a NUB connie.

You're up early... or maybe you're just up late haha
    Early... In the "busy season" at work. Tons of meetings.

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Ive been blanked for about 2 weeks now!
  • About to fire up a Carlos Torano Signature toro.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Ashton VSG Sorcerer. awesome
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well I'll be getting out of here in about an hour and will be heading home to take a nap, then get up and get some things done around the house and get a bit pot of chili started! Tomorrow afternoon going to light up a few good smokes and have a few good drinks while I watch game 3 of the World Series with our very own GarenB. Should be a good start to a weekend full of good smokes!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
  • Going to have a tat day which will be finished off with "the face".
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I just lit up my first San Lotano, a maduro, and I am watching The Godfather trilogy all day. The cigar is pretty amazing! lots of spice! The movies, well everyone knows how good they are...
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Went to a Halloween party last night....smoked a Ccom Brazilian, Ccom Red, and finished with a Ccom Sungrown.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    I just lit up my first San Lotano, a maduro, and I am watching The Godfather trilogy all day. The cigar is pretty amazing! lots of spice! The movies, well everyone knows how good they are...
    Finished the San Lotano, it was fantastic! I can not wait to try the habano! That shall come tomorrow I do believe.
    rossdavey2:
    Going to have a tat day which will be finished off with "the face".
    I hear that the Face is a little lighter and less Meaty than a lot of Tats. You may want to check into it before hand so that your pallet isnt shot before smoking this one!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    rossdavey2:
    Going to have a tat day which will be finished off with "the face".
    I hear that the Face is a little lighter and less Meaty than a lot of Tats. You may want to check into it before hand so that your pallet isnt shot before smoking this one!
    I wouldn't say lighter necessarily, but less meaty I'd agree with. I thought there was more subtlety to the flavor profile.Definitely one you'd want to smoke before a Cojonu blend, or really any of the brown label blends save for maybe the reserva sw.
    La Aroma de Cuba and ISOM Bolivar Petit Corona.
    my first La Aroma. This was a really good stickl, but the more Ashton I smoke, the more I like.
    the Bolivar was pretty mild but good. hints of bread and cedar. pretty tasty. it picked up leather at the end though and that's usually when i call it a day. not a big leather fan on milds
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RP Edge lite
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    SCCC
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I had a bahia blu this afternoon. I didn't care for it at all. The draw was really tough even with cutting a little more off at the end. Not a whole lot of flavor and it didn't burn well. It has been sitting in the humi for a couple of months. Oh well, probably just a bad stick.

Tonight I'll fire up a Drew Estate Java. I've been looking forward to this one. I've only been sitting on it few a couple of weeks.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Diesel Shorty and Capt. with Crown god my pallet is getting blitzed!

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Started my day with an Ashton Classic toro, wonderful with coffee. Later was a cigar I had absolutely no expectations for that turned out to he a pretty decent cigar, the cigar in question being a La Estrella Cubana Oscuro toro. Smoking a Perdomo 10th Criollo robusto right now, the last one I had was over a year ago and the humi time has really smoothed them out, very nice cigar.

edit. Thought I was done for the day, decided to head out for one more, a Graycliff Double Espresso. Not much to say about this cigar, I think it's fantastic plain and simple.
    Had a good night watching the Rangers win game 3 of the World Series, eating chili dogs, and having a couple great smokes with Garen. I started with one of the Tatuaje House Blends that are made for the shop here in the Dallas area and then after dinner smoked a Cain F torpedo. Both fantastic smokes and a good night over all! Can't wait to watch game 4 tomorrow and have another good smoke or two for Halloween!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Had a Alec Bradley Maxx...great cigar! Got to enjoy watching some horror flicks while smoking one of my last cigars...very relaxing! Only 9 days to go before I'm done with this deployment!
    PuroFreak:
    Had a good night watching the Rangers win game 3 of the World Series, eating chili dogs, and having a couple great smokes with Garen. I started with one of the Tatuaje House Blends that are made for the shop here in the Dallas area and then after dinner smoked a Cain F torpedo. Both fantastic smokes and a good night over all! Can't wait to watch game 4 tomorrow and have another good smoke or two for Halloween!
    Puro, Congrats in 3 posts for you!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking a Oliva G and watching some football.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    LFD Air Bender Chisel.
    Fourtotheflush:
    PuroFreak:
    Puro, Congrats in 3 posts for you!
    Thanks Forto! I'm glad you said something because I didn't even realize I was that close. Just one to go now!
    Just finished up a Diesel Unlimited
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Smoking The Face, while watching The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Perfect Halloween or what?
    Diesel Unholy Cocktail (a tried and true) and a Fuente Don Carlos.
  • after a good night handing out candy to the lil ghools and gobblins, im on the back porch with my first ruination with 8 months rest....STOUT! Happy Halloween!
  • sppd81sppd81 Posts: 26
    Had an extremely smooth MoW Virtue this morning after a long night of work.