Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I had a LFD Air Bender Maestro today. It was good. Just started hitting its sweet spot when I got a call and had to react to something at work that I had to chuck it! I find these hit their sweet spot in the 2nd half. Totally get better as you smoke them!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just had a RP Renaissance robusto, OMG, this was the best tasting worst burning one so far.
    The last few have burned great and been strong in the Nicotine but weak in the flavor. This one was exactly the opposite.

I'm not a huge fan of RP cause of huge inconsistencies like this.

• Options
    I think I'm going for the Oliva O that jship079 bombed me with. Cant believe I've never had one before
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I think I'm going for the Oliva O that jship079 bombed me with. Cant believe I've never had one before
    I'd suggest letting it rest about a week in your humi first, Iced. Just to let the cigar acclimate to your humi since sitting in a truck or warehouse for a few days may cause temperature and humidity shock.
  • Options
    Ahh true... I shall heed your warning and rest it. Thanks
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joya de Nicaragua Anta
  • Options
    rgalyon0911:
    Nub Cameroon, and CCOM Sun Grown
    how is the Sun Grown? I was thinking of jumping on the house sampler. Oh and I'll be having a Graycliff Chateau Gran Cru tonight with a glass of Oban 14 year...life is good :)
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Pacman84:
    Joya de Nicaragua Anta
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Pacman84:
    Joya de Nicaragua Anta
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Nick2021:
    PuroFreak:
    Pacman84:
    Joya de Nicaragua Anta
  • Options
    sppd81sppd81 Posts: 26
    Just sparked an Oliva Serie V Diademas.
  • Options
    Smoked a La Aroma de Cuba original. It was alright, but nothing amazing. For some reason, I haven't had a Don Pepin Garcia cigar that's wow'd me yet.
  • Options
    i think im going to smoke a cain f, what do you guys think?
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:

try the oliva o maduro it was great real coco and just great tasint cigar
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    DPG blue, it;s the first time I've tried them. So far so good!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a RP Decade...
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ccom Cuban label
  • Options
    just smoked the cain f, first cain.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Christian_Sapp:

How did you like it? Try the Cain Nub Maduro if you did.
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Christian_Sapp:

when i first lite it up it was so strong and then after a while it calmed down but still pretty strong but when i was down smoking it hit me HARD in my stomach deffently a cigar you need to smoke on a full stomach, i was excited to try this one and wasnt what i hoped sucks cuz i have another in my box. I have the nub maduro havnt tried it yet tho, i loved the habono the first timed i smoked it so i bought the big nub, cain, nub cain sampler and smoked another haanono and the connie the habano wasnt bad not as good as the first the connie did not like at all no flavor i thought
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Christian_Sapp:

when i first lite it up it was so strong and then after a while it calmed down but still pretty strong but when i was down smoking it hit me HARD in my stomach deffently a cigar you need to smoke on a full stomach, i was excited to try this one and wasnt what i hoped sucks cuz i have another in my box. I have the nub maduro havnt tried it yet tho, i loved the habono the first timed i smoked it so i bought the big nub, cain, nub cain sampler and smoked another haanono and the connie the habano wasnt bad not as good as the first the connie did not like at all no flavor i thought. Had to ask cause of your name are you a firefighter?
  • Options
    cacmancacman Posts: 22
    Love the Cain’s. Probably one of my favorites but definitely not for the faint of heart though. Have a box in my humi waiting Tonight I enjoyed a Perdomo Habana Robusto Maduro (5.0" x 52) and a Padilla Miami Corona (5.5" x 42). Would like to try the Padilla in a Robusto but both were great.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Cain F this morning...
  • Options
    Wow.. A Cain F in the morning is hardcore! Haha even Chuck Norris would chicken out of doing such a thing
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Had a La FLor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel last night...it was a monster. I thought I would be able to follow it with a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 that has been in my humi almost a full year...Clipped it looked at it and put it back in the humi...I will try to get to it tonite...that stik was gorgeous and very aromatic...smellled very good. Very oily and dark with a few small veins. I really wanted to get into that stik but maybe tonite...
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Had the San Lotano Maduro Gordo last night and really enjoyed it, I posted my thoughts in the ratings/reviews section. First review I've ever tried, evne though i've been smoking for years. Haven't tried the regular Maduro or the Habano yet, but the Gordo was a good powerful old school smoke. Tonight or tomorrow I'm definitely going to pull out one of the deisel unlimited. It'll be my first one of those and I'm pretty fired up about it, as I love the unholy cocktail.
  • Options
    Just had a Padron 2000 maduro. Needs some more rest. Smoked very well, but got a bit harsh than I remember around the nub.
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    5 Vegas Limitada 2010.

I'm really enjoying this one. Not sure if it is that good or because it's been two weeks since I had a cigar
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    JDN Antano 1970 - Gran Consul
    Check out the review

• Options
    La Gloria Cubana Serie N which is Very Very good and will find a home in my humidor.

San Miguel Torp which is good but not as good as the Gloria. If I can get em for the right price will be in my humidor.

They are both good cigars.