Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Had a JDN Antano earlier. I'm thinking I may go again in a few minutes for a LFD Double Legiro Chisel. Good way to end the day.
  • Options
    about a third of the way through, a Camacho Liberty 2010, so far so GREAT!!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Gran Habano #1... does ccom sell these?

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a 5V Limitada 2010 last night. For some reason this cigar kicked my ass. I havent been that jacked up on off a cigar for a very long time. I did like it tho.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Had a San Lotano Maduro Robusto. Pretty good cigar. Mild-medium. Smoked it a little over 3/4 and started to get hot so I put it down. Have a few more left, but a pretty good cigar overall.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Smoking a Tat T110 for breakfast. Should I have eatin something first?????
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Had a La Traviata Maduro yesterday. Not bad at all.
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Last night I had a NUB Habano 460...first one from the box which is probably 13-14 months old. Good stick...think I will have another one tonite.
  • Options
    Vega Classic 5
  • Options
    Had a Bolivar B2 this afternoon, great stick!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    today i had an Avo Heritage. its a good cigar but not like most Avo's. the "Kelner musk" is almost nonexistent.... not a bad cigar though. i could buy more and be happy.

the second cigar i smoked was a JdN Fuerte. this is a good cigar, but it is the weakest of the line. its just not as complex or as round in flavor as all the other lines ive had my them. the only cigar that they have that i havent had is the classico.. but i do have on in the humidor. looking forward to that.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Which vitola did you go with on the Heritage kuzi? I too noticed the absence of that signature flavor on all but one size...I noticed it on the short robusto, which was also my least favorite vitola.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Just found a Padilla Miami in the bottom of my humi. Reminded me of cinnamon buns and toast. The Gurkha Centurian reminded me of cinnamon toast crunch, but without all the sugar.
  • Options
    Made an effort to smoke a Gran Habano Vintage 2002... worst. burn. ever.

• Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

You just saved me $3 bucks...
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Had an Ashton (the regular white label connie) this weekend. Got it either for my Birthday or Father's Day 2009 and had forgotten about it. Pulled the cedar off to see some beautiful plume spots. It was absolutely fantastic! It really picked up some cedar flavor, but also had that nutty flavor with a touch of white pepper on the finish that I absolutely love. I had kind of moved away from connies a while back but i have recently rediscovered how much i love this flavor profile.
  • Options
    im going to smoke one of the nubs tonight dont know what wrapper any suggestions?
  • Options
    KCW:
    stephen_hannibal:

You just saved me $3 bucks...
    I think it was a bum stick. All the other Gran Habano I've had have been top notch. Try it.

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Diesel Shorty over 2 games of Magic and some History channel watchins, damn I love that stick and wish I had more.
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Last night I had a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro. A lot better once it aged a month longer than the first.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    just smoked my first La Requeza by Tatuaje,,,, a Fantastic Smoke! Thanks you I Think Ill have another!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    smoked one of these the other night it was Excellant! Must have been a Bum, Stick!
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    Diesel Shorty over 2 games of Magic and some History channel watchins, damn I love that stick and wish I had more.
    Are we talking about Magic: The Gathering?
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    murcielago? i think i have spelled it right? it wasnt bad. for like the first half towards the end i had some burn issues such as one side burning faster than the other.......maybe that had something to do with my smoking because i friend had me freaking out while he was driving.........he got road rage. enough said
  • Options
    just smoked the nub maduro wasnt bad i still like the cammeron the best tho
  • Options
    Had a MOW R Robusto #2 tonight...
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Hayblet:
    Are we talking about Magic: The Gathering?
    Yes, he is. I was a player as well. But I have no effin' clue where my black shadow deck ran off to. I think my brother sold it on ebay a few years ago.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I just finished an ITC Fuerte Maduro toro. This was my first of these and it was a decent smoke. Nothing fantastic but not bad flavor at all. The pre-light smell was fantastic, but the flavor wasn't as overwhelming. I paired it with a glass of Pyrat XO Reserve rum and I don't think this was the best choice with this cigar. A nice cup of coffee or a good smokey bourbon would have probably gone with it better.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    just smoked my first La Requeza by Tatuaje,,,, a Fantastic Smoke! Thanks you I Think Ill have another!
    my only issue with this cigar is that it seems to burn very fast.