• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a NUB Cameroon on the ride in.

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Rocky Patel Edge.. Very nice cigar.. The first I've had of this one.. Thanks Ozzie that was a nice stick.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Had a Macanudo Cru Royale today. Much better than the rest of the Macanudos. Not amazing, but it is tasty.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Just lit up a Cabiguan (Coronas Extra vitola) for the first time and all I can think is: WHAT THE HELL TOOK ME SO LONG?!?! This thing is absolutely fantastic! I have been smoking some more mild smokes lately trying to find something that mimics the fuller stuff that I enjoy so much and this is it! It has such similar tastes to some of my favorite smokes, but in a milder format. I love it so far. I think I might have to invest in some more of these as I only have a small number left. These would be the perfect early day smoke or a nice road trip cigar. I might have to grab a few more sizes and see how they compare. So far this thing is perfect!
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    Just lit up a Cabiguan (Coronas Extra vitola) for the first time and all I can think is: WHAT THE HELL TOOK ME SO LONG?!?! This thing is absolutely fantastic! I have been smoking some more mild smokes lately trying to find something that mimics the fuller stuff that I enjoy so much and this is it! It has such similar tastes to some of my favorite smokes, but in a milder format. I love it so far. I think I might have to invest in some more of these as I only have a small number left. These would be the perfect early day smoke or a nice road trip cigar. I might have to grab a few more sizes and see how they compare. So far this thing is perfect!
    I gotta say, this thing is really amazing! I am about half way through maybe a little less and I am so in love haha

If anyone knows where I can find more of these on the cheap PLEASE let me know!
  • Options
    Just lit up an Olivia Master Blend 3. 1/2 inch in an inch in and so far this is a tasty smoke.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:
    I gotta say, this thing is really amazing! I am about half way through maybe a little less and I am so in love haha

They are pretty hard to find cheap but you can very rarely find a deal on a 5pk. Shoot me a pm if you want the info on where. That's one of my favorite smokes around and that is my favorite size.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:

Great vitola for the Cabaiguan, the corona gorda frame fits the blend perfectly. If you get a chance, try the Churchill, the blend is also excellent in that vitola. This is my second favorite Tatuaje cigar, right behind El Triunfador (original).
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I tried out the Ave Maria and the San Miguel back to back. Both great sticks. AJ is quite the talent.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    had the ccom sungrown label. pretty good. i feel that they will smooth out a bit over time but im not mad at them.
    the last inch or so got a bit harsh but im not complaining.
    i still think the brazilian label is the best house blend.
  • Options
    Just started a Partagas Black.. Great draw on this one. Flavor do far is pretty good.
  • Options
    bobdbobd Posts: 71
    Those Partagas are great. Tonight I had my first LHCOF, great smoke.
  • Options
    Couldn't resist had a MOW Armada rott tonight....hmmm....very complex smoke rest will really bring this out, very smooth, very sweet first 5 or 6 draws, then very brief got salty...your lips will definately know your smoking this one, loads of spice...very good burn especially being rott, price point imo is out of whack needs to be priced in the MOW/R range, box price too even with the nice case and hygro....will revisit in a month or 2...
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La aroma de cuba edicion especial
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Takin a walk on the mild side tonight with a 5 Vegas Gold. Always a nice consistent connie for me.
  • Options
    Just lit up a LFD Camaroon Cabinet lancero, and it remains one of my absolute favorite cigars. The lancero is by far the best vitola in this line. This cigars is just fantastic! It's SO balanced and flavorful without being 100% full throttle as far as body goes. if you can find these, buy them all! They are amazing
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    Just lit up a LFD Camaroon Cabinet lancero, and it remains one of my absolute favorite cigars. The lancero is by far the best vitola in this line. This cigars is just fantastic! It's SO balanced and flavorful without being 100% full throttle as far as body goes. if you can find these, buy them all! They are amazing
    Holy crap! I had no idea they even made these in a lancero! I had one I got from Gene a while back and it was a toro and was fantastic! I'll have to check and see if I can find the lancero now!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    ejenne87:
    Holy crap! I had no idea they even made these in a lancero! I had one I got from Gene a while back and it was a toro and was fantastic! I'll have to check and see if I can find the lancero now!
    this cigar will blow your mind! If you need a lead on some, I can help you out there. PM me if you are interested.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    PuroFreak:
    ejenne87:
    this cigar will blow your mind! If you need a lead on some, I can help you out there. PM me if you are interested.
    I'll check my B&M this weekend and if they don't have any I'll shoot you a PM! Thanks for the heads up on these.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    ejenne87:
    Unless they've released a new batch, they don't make it in a lancero, the closest you'll get is a 6x44 lonsdale, which is easily one of the most fantastic cigars I've had. If you want to see what the Cameroon Cabinet would be like in a lancero, try out the LFD lancero with a Cameroon wrapper, very similar profile wise and every bit as good as the #1 lonsdale imo.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I've been on vacation in the Cascade mountains of Washington for a while and brought a whole pile of cigars with me. I actually ran out and found a somewhat local B&M which was selling AVO domaine for $4/each. Needless to say, I bought some and now I know what "kelner musk" tastes like. It was a really nice, mild smoke. My brother-in-law was blown away with the San Cristobal and LHCOF I smoked with him. It was a great trip.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    ejenne87:
    Unless they've released a new batch, they don't make it in a lancero, the closest you'll get is a 6x44 lonsdale, which is easily one of the most fantastic cigars I've had. If you want to see what the Cameroon Cabinet would be like in a lancero, try out the LFD lancero with a Cameroon wrapper, very similar profile wise and every bit as good as the #1 lonsdale imo.
    My bad, it is definitely the lancero... I've had the other smoke you mentioned as well, pretty great. From my experience, anything LFD is a fantastic smoke
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    ejenne87:
    My bad, it is definitely the lancero... I've had the other smoke you mentioned as well, pretty great. From my experience, anything LFD is a fantastic smoke
    So was it the Double Ligero Cameroon lancero you had? As I mentioned, it is very similar. Just curious as to what you had.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    cain nub.
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    havent had a smoke in agez:(
    weathers been awfull
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    I've been on vacation in the Cascade mountains of Washington for a while and brought a whole pile of cigars with me. I actually ran out and found a somewhat local B&M which was selling AVO domaine for $4/each. Needless to say, I bought some and now I know what "kelner musk" tastes like. It was a really nice, mild smoke. My brother-in-law was blown away with the San Cristobal and LHCOF I smoked with him. It was a great trip.
    $4 each!?!? holy crap. nice find.

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Tonight is a DE event. Probably gonna have a JDN or two.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    ejenne87:
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    ejenne87:
    So was it the Double Ligero Cameroon lancero you had? As I mentioned, it is very similar. Just curious as to what you had.
    Last night it was the Cam Cab lonsdale. I had one of the others at the B&M one night at an event they were having. That B&M seems to have just about everything offered by LFD, I'm talking like 30 different blends! I have to stay away from that place because I always end up spending too much money
  • Options
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...