• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    JdN Antano... again

i just cant stay away from these and the celebration

... or the cabinetta
    ... heck, anything JdN.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Oliva Maddy 2010! Well I just got the box and had to light one. All I can say, is I really like it. The wrapper this year really made a difference. A sweeter version to say the least. Although the wrapper itself has a weird taste when I licked the end of the torp to cut it. Yeah I know I lick the ends so they cut nicer.. yeah.. yeah...
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LFD Airbender to end my day.
  • Options
    Pacman84:
    I'm in love with those..enjoy
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    rocky patel edge. my first one, it was pretty good
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my new favs. I'm enjoying it very much bro.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had an Oliva V torp...
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Just finished up a Fuente Queen B at the cigar shop with Garen and Nick. Good smoke without a doubt!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Fired up a Paul Garmirian with Jason and Nick at the shop. Great smoke that may have made me run a red light thinking about it. Damn red light cameras...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Pacman84:
    I'm in love with those..enjoy
    that is a damn fine smoke right there.
  • Options
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I am hankering for a Diesel unlimited...or a RP Decade

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Just had my first Diesel Unlimited. Very spicy mofo :P
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    even though I feel like crap I had a Monticristo ISOM thingy Mr. Hwang sent me as part of his pif, think it's the best ISOM I've had yet.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had some reading to do this morning so I had a Gurkha Park Avenue with my coffee outside. Unfortunately there was an overfilled spot around the band that restricted the draw. I layed it down after a bit because I was getting distracted by the crappy draw. Still in the mood for a Connecticut I lit up a 5 Vegas Gold and guess what? Another hard spot along with a crappy draw. Went back to the humi and grabbed my last CAO Cameroon. Good homework stick, but not something I'd go out of my way to buy.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Fuente Fuente Opus X in celebration of my daughters birth. Had it resting since we found out my wife was pregnant. It was great. A truly classic cigar. Got to share the X that Cabi gifted to me with my smoking buddy, my Father in Law who also has the same reason to celebrate as it's his 7th grandbaby.
  • Options
    First off I must say congrats to u dennis on ur birth of your new daughter......secondly tonight I'm trying out a 5 vegas relic for the first time
  • Options
    congratulations on the new addition to the family!
  • Options
    Congrats on the baby! Tonight I fired up an Upmann Mag 50...
  • Options
    Congrats Dennis

Tonight i had a nice LFD Ligreo while i hung out at my B&M. Nice smoke. looking forward to many more LFD's really need to pick up an Airbender everyone keeps talking about.
  • Options
    i had a Ave Maria this morning. Pretty good. It did not seem as strong to me as others had said, but thats ok with me. Looking forward to smoking the others that i got.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Had a JDN Antano Dark Corojo earlier..... Gonna have an Ave Maria Ark of the Covenant soon. First one.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Fuente Fuente Opus X in celebration of my daughters birth. Had it resting since we found out my wife was pregnant. It was great. A truly classic cigar. Got to share the X that Cabi gifted to me with my smoking buddy, my Father in Law who also has the same reason to celebrate as it's his 7th grandbaby.
    Congrats Dennis!!! Hope all went well!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    dennisking:
    Congrats man! That's a good smoke to celebrate with!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had a couple good ones today. First up was a DPG Tabacos Baez Serie H toro, I don't know what most of you guys think of the TB blend, but the original is one of my top DPG sticks, and I'm quite fond of the Serie H too. After that was an Ave Maria Knights Templar, I've been consistently impressed with this blend and tonight was no exception...I was very impressed with San Lotano habano, but I think I may prefer Ave Maria, and it might very well be my favorite AJ cigar, time will tell on that one.
  • Options
    congrats on the bady, about to go light up a v maduro lets hope it is good
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    thanks for all the congrats brothers. we are still in the hospital as my wife had a c-section but the baby is great and that's what matters most.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Doing a head to head review of some small mild smokes. First was a Macanudo Ascot (4.2x32) that I had in the humi for about 6 months. Made me want to cut my tongue off. Next was a Casa Blanca Bonita (4x36) from the late 1990's (so at least a decade of age on it) which was absolutely phenomenal. Wish I had the patience to age all of my cigars that long...
  • Options
    Had a Helix for the first time. I like milder cigars and this one wasn't bad.
  • Options
    Had a 5 Vegas Gold. Did not enjoy it at all. Got two more in the humi. Gonna let them sit for a little bit. Just got them in and was excited about trying out some vegas. Never had any before. Hopefully this is not a trend for the whole lineup. Got the Works Sampler. We will see.