Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
    I'm beginning to think you have some sort of timer set up to post this every morning... Fantastic smoke though, so I can absolutely understand why
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    ejenne87:
    Diamondog:
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
    I'm beginning to think you have some sort of timer set up to post this every morning... Fantastic smoke though, so I can absolutely understand why
    Have one regularly in the morning (belicoso) great way to open the eye's, cheap and one of the smaller size sticks that I smoke so I can actually fit it in...
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Started last night the the armada. So these are my thoughts. This cigar was good but it reminded me of an aged don carlos #2. Required a few touchups but not many. The draw was a little tight. I used a big xikar punch. My boy jimmy liked it a lot.

Next i moved to a san miguel small torpedo. Was not impressed however i think i may have cut off to much cause the draw was looser than i like.

Last was a ave maria. This cigar reminded me of something else but i cant put my finger on it. Burn was great but the draw waw a little tight. I ended up cutting it and that didnt make the draw better.

Im hoping some age will make these all better. In fact im almost sure age will make these better.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Kristoff Criollo... I really like that cigar.

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Ruination robusto# 1.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Smoked my first 262 Paradigm and my first Gurkha Symphony. Need to age them some more, but they're really tasty.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Gonna try a San Miguel; I got the Best of 2010 Sampler, and so far I'm kinda disappointed. The Mi Amor had a really tight draw (almost unsmokable), and the Ave Maria reminded me a lot of the MOW Ruination (good, but not my favorite)
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Half way through the first Nica Libre from a box I bought about a year ago. It's pretty great so far, but I'm not noticing too much difference. It started out with just a little bit of ammonia taste but it settled down quick and got back to that Nica Libre flavor I love.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel unlimited d6
  • Options
    Just finished a Camacho Triple Maduro...
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Partagas Black

Had to put it down
  • Options
    Husker44:
    Partagas Black Had to put it down
    I Couldn't finish mine either. For some reason, It wasn't doing it for me
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I guess not many people smoking tonight, or just not talking about it... I usually rely on your guys to help get me through my nights at work when I can't smoke! Come on guys! Brag a lil! LOL I am sooo ready for my weekend!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Husker44:
    Partagas Black Had to put it down
    I Couldn't finish mine either. For some reason, It wasn't doing it for me
    amazing. i always liked that cigar.
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    CAO Brazilia Gol!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Last night I had a JDN Antano Dark Corojo, JDN Antano 1970 and a Casa Magna Colorodo petite corona........

This morning I'm having a Utopia Blue Maduro while raking some leaves in near 60 degree weather. Awesome.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    smoked a cain nub habano wrapper last night great cigar
  • Options
    Just lit a Perdomo lot23 nub it had a slight tear at the foot.
    As soon as I lit it the tear ran all the way to the seam and the cigar started to fall apart.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Just lit a Perdomo lot23 nub it had a slight tear at the foot.
    As soon as I lit it the tear ran all the way to the seam and the cigar started to fall apart.

Ditched it and lit up a 5 Vegas Classic.

• Options
    Smoked a CAO America and an REO. Wish I had more of these. America is good, as always. REO was a pleasant surprise. Lots of wood, cocoa, and mocha.
  • Options
    What's an REO?
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:
    What's an REO?
    It's a box pressed cigar put out by EO. Tastes a little bit like a mix of Padron maduro and a Man O' War original. It's in the Brands list.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished a Quintero maduro churchill. For an inexpensive smoke it's a good one. Got a rating of 92 or 92 and is a nice mild to medium stick. I'll get more of those.

Marty

• Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I'm going with a Gurhka Monogram Torpedo. I've been sitting on it for three weeks. It will be the first Gurhka that I have ever had. I haven't found any reviews on it so I'm interested to see how it is.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009:
    I'm going with a Gurhka Monogram Torpedo. I've been sitting on it for three weeks. It will be the first Gurhka that I have ever had. I haven't found any reviews on it so I'm interested to see how it is.
    If you're interested in trying out Gurkha, I recommend the Gurkha Symphony and Centurian.
  • Options
    Had a Bolivar belicoso finos this morning and just finished up a Padilla Miami...
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Bobbo2009:
    If you're interested in trying out Gurkha, I recommend the Gurkha Symphony and Centurian.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I'll give them a try with my next order!
  • Options
    I'm havin a gurkha sig 101 maduro
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying out an Ave Maria.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    had an Avo DOmaine #50 early today
    later i had a Tatuaje Havana VI Hermosos.