Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Had a mystery stick earlier, and a Pinar P2000 tonight. They were both really good :^)
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I had my first Gurkha Evil, it was ok, I thought it would have been more full-bodied, but was just medium. The flavors started out ok, but became kind of flat at the end and the stick became spongy toward the last 3/4 of the stick.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a Padron right now and later another Ave Maria.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    been very busy lately.. I had a Tat Face last night, and a oliva maddy 08 the night before. I'm looking forward to the Oliva maddy 2010's.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enjoying an AF hemi. Sungrown sig. Doesn't matter what u wrap em in, they are awesome.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a MOW R tonight...guess I better slow down on these :(
  • Options
    Just finished up a Ramon Allones Libano Reg Ed. exceptional stick...
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Man O War Ruination Robusto# 1
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Just smoked a Gurkha Legend Masterblends and then a 5 Vegas Limitada 2009
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I smoked several today, two were noteworthy. First of the day was a Punch petit coronation tubo box dated Oct. 07, I had a couple when I first got them and they were nothing special, this was some time ago because the one I smoked was covered in plume from head to foot and was very nice flavor wise. Thankfully I have an entire, unopened box. The other notable cigar was one third of a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet culebra, great flavor and balance, the best cigar I smoked today.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Smoked an AF Double Chateau Fuente last night...second one I've smoked in the last 6 mos and loved it! May smoke another one tonight if it doesn't get too cold!
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Looks like a Cuesta R Sun Grown for tonight...they had a whole box hidden under the AFs...never tried them, will have to see how they are especially at their price!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    well, i just got some RP Brothers in, i think i might spark one up today.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a diesel shorty last night with some henny!!!
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I think I'm going to have another Ruination today. Had to lay down the one I had last night unfortunately.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    i had an arturo fuente gran rosado or something like that.....the flavor wasnt bad but i had burn problems throughout the entire cigar and the draw was tight
  • Options
    Had a unbanded house blend the sandman sent decent smoke. also had a RP Vintage 92.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Just finished a AF Hemingway WoA Maduro. Have I mentioned how awesome I think these r? Man I love hemi's
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Yesterday was a rare 4 smoke day for me! Started with a MOW Ruination early in the afternoon which was good, but I think needs more time. Wasn't as good as I expected. Next was an Opus X after a great steak dinner which was fantastic! This one had been in the humi since around Feb. and the time was a good thing! Next was the new Room 101 Conjura and this was much better than the regular Room 101 which I have enjoyed! Topped it all off with the new Viaje 50/50 Red Label blend which is much better than the original 50/50 blend which I also thought was very good. This was a fantastic night of cigars and WAAAY too much scotch! lol Ended up sleeping on my buddies couch because I was in no shape to drive! Great night all around!
  • Options
    Had a Oliva O Maduro... After my steak dinner I just had, think I'm going to go for a JDN Antano Dark Corojo
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva G maduro
  • Options
    Got together with Jetmech_63 at a local bar and had a RP Decada and a Gurkha Turk. Great company & great cigars.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    i smoked a Diesel UC last night. followed by a padilla 1932. along with more drinks than i should have had.
  • Options
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I had a RP Puro Cubano last night, one that sandman sent me. Good smoke!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Tailgated at the Bears v Vikings game yesterday and had a Viaje Skull & Crossbones. Awesome time, awesome smoke and an awesome game. GO BEARS!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Last night I took it easy and just had an ITC 10th robusto. After the 4 amazing (and full bodied) smokes I had Saturday I new I wouldn't be able to handle much last night. lol
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Krieg:
    I had a RP Puro Cubano last night, one that sandman sent me. Good smoke!
    Nice glad that you liked it. I really liked those but just never seemed to get back around to smoking them. Funny thing is that it seems like I'm always trying the new stuff out there instead of going with things I know I love.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Just got back from a 5 day golf trip and had over 20 cigars. Most of the ccom regulars that you can find on here. I did try three new sticks that I purchased at a local B&M down there. The one was a house blend that I won't mention because even thought they are <1% of the size of ccom, I guess they are still a competitor. Anyways, it was very good. The other two sticks that I've never had was the Casa Magna with the Colorado wrapper. I really liked this stick. The other was an H. Upman Sun Grown. Can't lie, I didn't like it at all. I can't say it tasted bad, because it didn't taste like anything. For an hour and a half I sat there waiting for something that never happened.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Had a Montecristo Platinum Vintage 1999. Not for me. Tastes almost exactly like a Padilla Achilles, but twice as expensive.