Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Had a Padilla Dominus yesterday. Honey nut cheerios, earth, and brown sugar.
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Had my first Camacho Triple Maduro. Fantastic!
    Great stick, what vitola?
    Great indeed.. I had the figurado as that's the only size they had at my B&M. Any particular vitola you prefer?
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Tatuaje T110
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    San Miguel. Finally, a sumatra that I enjoy! I'd almost given up on sumatras.
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Had an Ashton ESG followed up by an Arturo Fuente Short Story.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    wwhwang:
    San Miguel. Finally, a sumatra that I enjoy! I'd almost given up on sumatras.
    Good to know on the San Miguel. I need to get me a 5 pack of these from the beard, they do look pretty freaking good. I've had a soft spot for Sumatra Wrappers since my first La Gloria Cubana Original. Definitely an old favorite of mine. I burned through a box over the last 3 years, and actually just ran out. I need to take care of that.

At any rate, either tonight or tomorrow (hard to predict with an almost 1 yr old in the house) I'm going to find the time to light up Either a San Cristobal Robusto or one of my last few Gurkha Master Select Perfectos. The last handful have been in the humi for 3-4 years now, and their tasting pretty good. Maybe I'll grab a book, relax, and smoke both.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Sol cubano CC. An old favorite that never dissapoints.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDN Anta
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Got back from my business trip and in the mail I got news of something I've been waiting 17 years to hear!!! Exceptional news deserves an exceptional stick so I fired up a Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario that I got in the Fuente OpusX Aged Selection sampler....had about 13 months on it, easily one of the finest cigars I've ever had

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Got back from my business trip and in the mail I got news of something I've been waiting 17 years to hear!!! Exceptional news deserves an exceptional stick so I fired up a Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario that I got in the Fuente OpusX Aged Selection sampler....had about 13 months on it, easily one of the finest cigars I've ever had

Damn DD......tell us buddy! Oh and the stick looks awesome!
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    threw on a pair of sweats under my jeans, 2 pairs of wool socks, two sweat shirts and a pair of gloves and fired up a Padilla 68 in the garage next to the small heater..... I HATE THIS 17 Degree BS. Well worth it for a good smoke though. also had an LHC Oscuro Fuerte Salomon since I was Smoke suited up
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Last weekend I was in Fort Myers/Naples, the weekend before that it rained, and the weekend before that I was just lazy. Now at 35 degrees, I have to go finish the leaves. 5 Vegas Classic and leaves go well together.
  • Options
    Had a Cohiba XV this morning...
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Had a Ashton Cabinet this morning...great smoke!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Smoking a Tatuaje The Face right now or review for the blog. These have really turned into something special over the last month or so. Still probably will benefit from a year on the bottom shelf of the humidor, but they are great right now.
  • Options
    Starting the day with a perdomo mistake which I got uber amounts of thanks to Joe. Smoking about one a month to see how they age, pretty well IMHO. Got a ruination and torano exodus 50 on deck for later!
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ccom sungrown label
  • Options
    Had a Bolivar belicoso finos tonight...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I found a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 hiding in my humidor.. Probably two years on it. Yeah, it was great. With flavors of nuts and wood, then turning coffee like. Now I have to get some more to start aging again.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    I found a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 hiding in my humidor.. Probably two years on it. Yeah, it was great. With flavors of nuts and wood, then turning coffee like. Now I have to get some more to start aging again.
    I just did that with a Decade...last one with a little time on it now I have more that I just got but damn they are good with some time on them, ahhh the wait...
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I smoked an Oliva Serie G Cameroon and an Augusto Reyes Maduro belicoso
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Out in the yard all day. Had a 5 Vegas Classic, J. Feugo. . . , and a Bahai Trinidad. Got about half my work done. Tomorrow should be another 3 stick day and that should do it for the year. BRING ON THE SNOW!! No, really, it will give you an excuse to have a stick while using the snow blower.
  • Options
    Followed last nights DC anny with a GOF Carlito 2k6...
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Just had my first Liga Privada Dirty Rat. What a great cigar! I love the size of these things. My B&M had a Drew Estates event last night that featured these, I had to miss it because my buddy was having a gong away party, but I think I'll be grabbing some more of these if they are still offering the same deals they had last night
  • Options
    Clipped me diesel unlimited, grabbed my lighter, poured my beer step outside and it's pouring rain.....TFBS!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Just had my first Liga Privada Dirty Rat. What a great cigar! I love the size of these things. My B&M had a Drew Estates event last night that featured these, I had to miss it because my buddy was having a gong away party, but I think I'll be grabbing some more of these if they are still offering the same deals they had last night
    I was a bit disappointed with the Rat. The size is great, and I love the story on how meticulously they are made, but when it comes right down to the nuts and bolts, flavor, I felt that the cigar just didn't live up to the hype. I have hopes that 6-12 months of sleep will do wonders for them though, so I'm patiently waiting before I smoke another.

So far I've had one cigar today and it may be the only one, so I figured I'd make it a good one. Illusione Epernay Le Ferme, I'm head over heels in love with this cigar, I could easily smoke nothing but these and be happy as a clam.
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Had myself a Diesel UC tonight. Man I have been on a Diesel kick lately. I am going to have to restock soon. Between the UC and the Unlimited they have been most of what I have smoked lately.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    ejenne87:
    I was a bit disappointed with the Rat. The size is great, and I love the story on how meticulously they are made, but when it comes right down to the nuts and bolts, flavor, I felt that the cigar just didn't live up to the hype. I have hopes that 6-12 months of sleep will do wonders for them though, so I'm patiently waiting before I smoke another.

So far I've had one cigar today and it may be the only one, so I figured I'd make it a good one. Illusione Epernay Le Ferme, I'm head over heels in love with this cigar, I could easily smoke nothing but these and be happy as a clam.
    Hey joe PM to you.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    ejenne87:

Hey joe PM to you.
    Back to ya Kas.
  • Options
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...