Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Last night I had a Tatuaje Noella Quadrado with a glass of Glenrothes Select Reserve during the football game. Nice smoke and drink!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    LP no9
    Damn fine cigar IMO.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    LP no9
    Damn fine cigar IMO.
    this had about a year on it. it became way more coffee than i usually prefer but i could see others like it with some age. me... i prefer them fresh.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    LP no9
    Damn fine cigar IMO.
    this had about a year on it. it became way more coffee than i usually prefer but i could see others like it with some age. me... i prefer them fresh.
    I've only ever had them fresh from the B&M. Never could resist one in the humi long enough to let it sit. lol
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Smoked a Oliveros King Havano Claro dang good.

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    AB Tempus Maduro....... much better than the Habano.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    LP no9
    Damn fine cigar IMO.
    I've only ever had them fresh from the B&M. Never could resist one in the humi long enough to let it sit. lol
    this is where an aging humidor and a bit of will power come into play. anything that enters the aging humidor does not come out until at least a year is on them. i dont even look through that humidor save for maybe twice a year. i just check the RH. this is how i sometimes "loose" sticks. i do need a larger aging humidor.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Having a Fonseca serie F. Not bad, tho I just started it.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LGC Artesanos Tabaqueros for the first time.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I smoked a Gurkha Park Ave Churchill this morning and then this afternoon braved 21 degrees to smoke a Padilla Habano Toro. My wife said I was crazy, but funny all 3 dogs came outside through the dog door to join me and brave the cold instead of staying inside with my wife and my 1 year old son.
    Damn dogs are awesome!!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Padilla Habano torpedo, the Oliva blend, I prefer the Fernandez blend, but this one isn't bad at all.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Cohiba Black tonight...
  • Options
    last night smoked a cain nub maduro and just smoked a nub cameron the best nub i think
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Smoked a Pinar Del Rio Habano Sungrown (the old blend, not the new one). Not bad, but just didn't do anything for me. The Oscuro is still my favorite.
  • Options
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Cusano Habano Sungrown LXI, While I haven't given Cusano a lot of attention, I've had this one resting since they first came out, probably two years. This one was really good. A nice full bodied smoke with plenty of flavor to keep one interested. The burn was near perfect, draw equally good, . it just got a little too strong for me near the last third. Lesson here, don't attempt this one on an empty stomach.
  • Options
    planning on celebrating my B-day today with a Camacho Liberty 2010..I better have time..
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Oliva Serie V Maduro 2010...loved it!
  • Options
    Had a Tat Black, first time, great flavour profile and a nice zing to it although I had major wrapper issues....been in my humi a couple weeks I think so not long but I think the wrapper issues were due to the cold, I had to smoke outside....had some burn issues too...I let these sit for a couple months and smoke again in warmer I am sure then they will be fantastic...
  • Options
    Ok, guys, I hope this thread is busy today! I know you guys will be out smoking after your big dinners and I have to live through you guys since I'll be working! lol Keep me posted!
  • Options
    Had a Cain F this morning...
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    Nick2021:
    Oliva Serie V Maduro 2010...loved it!
    JUST HAD MY 1ST ONE AT THE LOCAL b%m YESTERDAY. GREAT SMOKE
  • Options
    Had a Perdomo Habano Maduro last night. I was pleasantly surprised. Had a couple burn issues, but that could have been because I was sitting in a steaming hot tub and it was 40 degrees outside.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I was thinking of trying out an Avo XO, or maybe a Griffins Robusto today (been sick all week, and I want something mild) but with the wind conditions we are having today that is not looking likely.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    I was thinking of trying out an Avo XO, or maybe a Griffins Robusto today (been sick all week, and I want something mild) but with the wind conditions we are having today that is not looking likely.
    Both fabulous cigars in my opinion, I'd go with the Griffin. Damm, wish I had one, that would be my Thanksgiving cigar.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Russ55:
    Both fabulous cigars in my opinion, I'd go with the Griffin. Damm, wish I had one, that would be my Thanksgiving cigar.
    Good to know. You don't hear that much about them. I don't even know that I've seen a review for the griffins.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Really enjoy the Griffins Russ, fantastic mild cigar. Currently smoking an Ashton Classic Prime Minister with just over two years on it, excellent.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carlos Torano fortress
  • Options
    Padilla Casadores torp. Not a big fan of padilla but this one is starting out good.