Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Having a punch uppercut, not impressed.
  • Options
    Last night I went to the B&M and met with Enfidl. I smoked an Alec Bradley Family Blend and then had a Diesel Unlimited. Damn good time!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Having a punch uppercut, not impressed.
    Awww crap! And I just got 3 of those. Oh well. Rain let up long enough for me to get in a Gurkha blue steel. It was one of my double happiness ones I cut in half, wrapper is doing some funky stuff but good flavor and burn
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Just recieved a box of My Father as a gift from a customer. I have to say, I really enjoy them.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    La Arma Mi Amor and La Aroma De Cuba Regular, LFD Airbender...had a smoke off today enjoying the weather
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just finished up a Padron 1964 anny...
  • Options
    Just finished a padilla miami churchill, 2 hours! I was impressed by it...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a Diesel Shorty last night..mmmmmm
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    On Saturday I had:

Diesel Unlimited
    RP Bros Torp
    RP Renaissance

It was a great day!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Had a Camacho Corojo Ltd. this morning...
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Had a Sol Cubano Maduro lastnight. Can't say that I cared for it. A little bitter and not much in the flavor dept. Gunna let the others get plenty of rest and try again.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a MOW virtue this morning. Still not terribly impressed with it.
    Just lit a Alec Bradley Tempus not bad so far.

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Had a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990. Tastes like rotting newspaper, pennies, and burnt caramel. I need something to get rid of this flavor in my mouth now.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Tatuaje Cojonu 2003. Big and mean.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Had a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990. Tastes like rotting newspaper, pennies, and burnt caramel. I need something to get rid of this flavor in my mouth now.
    Can I suggest you lick cabi's cats ass? Seems to be the go to for getting bad tastes out. Wink [;)]
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    I'm thinking you had a bad stick... The Vintage 90 is usually a great smoke. Not overpowering by any means, but nice smooth flavors... Never heard one that tasted like that.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    wwhwang:
    I'm thinking you had a bad stick... The Vintage 90 is usually a great smoke. Not overpowering by any means, but nice smooth flavors... Never heard one that tasted like that.
    Actually, I've been getting the newspaper and copper tastes from every RP stick I've ever tried except the Decade or the Summer 2008.
  • Options
    Smoking a tat black label after a morning hunt...loving it!
  • Options
    In the middle of having an Armada. Pretty flippin' good so far..
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enjoying a Gran Habano vint 2002. Heck of a good smoke for the price.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    MOW Armada. Don't know what I'm tasting, but it reminds me a lot of the MOW Ruination
  • Options
    Just finished up an LFD DL700, wow you could beat someone good with that stick!
  • Options
    xmacro:
    MOW Armada. Don't know what I'm tasting, but it reminds me a lot of the MOW Ruination
    I actually got the same feeling. I enjoyed it though for sure.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going with a Ave Maria again..good smoke.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Had my first ccom Brazilian label - what a great stick.
  • Options
    Joya De Nicaragua Dark Corojo Antano.  Normally I just smoke a Di Nobli during lunch, but I grabbed this from the humidor before heading to the office. 
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Currently smoking a JdN Anta
  • Options
    Last night had a good 2 hour smoke, so im following it up tonight with another long one..MOW Double Corona....usually I prefer my sticks in the robusto or toro sizes, but the larger sticks are good when you have a full belly and long periods of uninterrupted time!
  • Options
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this morning, things just keep getting better!
  • Options
    Had a Partagas 150 this morning, not bad!