Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Series 68 Toro courtesy of Cabi. I really liked this stick. More than the 1932. Nice full body with a lot of earthy tobacco, just a hint of cocoa on the finish. Lot's of spice on the initial light up which I tend to find on a Corojo wrapper. I liked it. This is a really solid smoke. I like some Padilla sticks like the Habano and this is right up there.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had a ISOM Punch Petit Coronation courtesy of j0z3r that came from a box dated Oct. 2007. Thanks Joe for the PHENOMINAL cigar, it came with ploom and everything.
  • Options
    Had another Ave Maria yesterday. Good smoke.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had an Oliva V tonight...
  • Options
    I just had my first Diesel Shorty. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    LFD double ligero chisel. First one, damn nice!
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Cohiba Siglo II
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I also smoked a my first Diesel Shorty today while shoveling snow. I thought it was a good smoke and I should have given it my undivided attention.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I had a Graycliff G2 Turbo. A very tart woodsy taste wish I had something sweeter to pair it with.

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I smoked a Sol Cubana Artisan and a Nica Libre. I should have listened about goat's a$$ for the SCA it seemed to get bitter and acrid, to bad a good looking stick tastes so horrible. The Nica Libre was rather tasty though.
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Getting ready to fire up a MOW and follow it up with 5VRelic.
  • Options
    Had a Cohiba XV this morning...
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Trying a Ccom Corojo churchill that was gifted to me by a fellow bork. Nice and smooth, tho not as much flavor or complexity that I had hoped for.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Trying out that griffins robusto. Pretty damn good.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Just lit up an Avo Classic #2, fantastic cigar, mild and smooth yet flavorful and complex.
  • Options
    Had a Padilla Miami this afternoon...
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Patel Bros. Toro
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ave Maria
  • Options
    Had an AB Tempus quadrum tonight, only been in the humi for a few weeks, these are still very very fresh and young, need a lot of work yet...nice enough but I know will be fantastic in another couple months...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had a Montecristo Platinum torpedo from my first cotm shipment, I had high hopes going in and was utterly disappointed. The cigar started out decent, nice flavor though a bit thin and uninteresting, by the first third it had no flavor and was just boring, won't be buying more of these. To make up for the Monte, I pulled a regular production Cain F robusto out, it was ok but nothing like the initial 5x50 Cain F, was not full bodied and the flavor was not near as good.
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Diesel d.7 It was delicious. Incredibly hardy cigars considering my little 20 count humi has gone through a wide range of conditions with temps ranging well below 60F and above 80rH all through November. Left the stick out on the counter for a couple of hours and it burned perfectly all the way through.... I am going to get me some d.6 on my next order!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a Graycliff Double Espresso last night with a glass of Hennessy...not a bad smoke, wasnt that great either...somewhere in between for me
  • Options
    DPG My Father this morning...loved the smoke!
  • Options
    Had a Diesel unlimited this morning...
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Nick2021:
    Thats one of my favorites!
  • Options
    It was good, too bad it wasn't a tab bit lower on the price..but not bad at all!
    PuroFreak:
    Nick2021:
    Thats one of my favorites!
  • Options
    After seeing Diamond's Opus purchase, decided to fire one up for an afternoon smoke..an OpusX Fuente Fuente...this was gifted to me and had "1999" written on the bag carrying it. What a fine smoke, man was it good...may have to get a couple to age! Loved it! Better than another OpusX I had ROTT.
  • Options
    Had an LFD Airbender Valiente tonight...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    After seeing Diamond's Opus purchase, decided to fire one up for an afternoon smoke..an OpusX Fuente Fuente...this was gifted to me and had "1999" written on the bag carrying it. What a fine smoke, man was it good...may have to get a couple to age! Loved it! Better than another OpusX I had ROTT.
    OpusX ROTT never even struck me as "good"
    IMHO OpusX need at least one year to even come close to living up to their potential and/or hype.

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I decided tonight was the time to try La Herencia Original and also the La Herencia Oscuro Fuerta, they have been in the humi for 1.5 years. I thought the LH Original was bitter at first, but then opened up in the second half. The LH OF was great, I nubbed it until it got hot.