Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Puros Indios Special Aged Pyramid on the ride in... God I love me some Puros Indios.

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Bolivar Belicosos finos this morning and just finished up a Ramone Allones Canadian Regional Ed. Gordito de Allones all I can say on the RA is WOW, this is why Cubans are highly regarded...
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Trying to smoke a 5 Vegas Miami. It's so plugged, I'm not getting anything. And it's my only one. So much for trying out a new stick.

EDIT: After 10 attempts to loosen the draw, I got fed up with it and threw it away. It was like trying to smoke a baseball bat.
    wwhwang:
    Trying to smoke a 5 Vegas Miami. It's so plugged, I'm not getting anything. And it's my only one. So much for trying out a new stick.

EDIT: After 10 attempts to loosen the draw, I got fed up with it and threw it away. It was like trying to smoke a baseball bat.
    Nice!

• smoking a Indian Tabac Classic right now and watching the Giants finish up this series...fear the beard!!
    Finished the eveing up with a Diesel Unlimited...
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had a JdN Dark Corojo el Martillo. I think I'm getting a cold, couldn't taste much.
  • Had a San Lotano Habano and it was great. I'd say a bit better than the maduro but both are nice smokes.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Had a Fuente Maduro Rothschild tonight that I got in the movie trivia game from Duder and it was very nice. Haven't had one of the Fuente Maduros in a long time and had never tried the rothschild. Was a great smoke with a great draw and burn! Thanks Duder!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    sppd81:
    Had an extremely smooth MoW Virtue this morning after a long night of work.
    Perfect timing as they came up @ a good price on the daily deal!
    Had an Alec Bradley Harvest Selection...I'm trying hard to like AB's cigars but most of them (with the exception of 1) just don't appeal to me
  • Saw the DD on Virtues, so I went out back and had my last one...Then I promptly re-stocked my humi with 10 more! great smoke, and great DD price!
    ThinBluLine06:
    Saw the DD on Virtues, so I went out back and had my last one...Then I promptly re-stocked my humi with 10 more! great smoke, and great DD price!
    Looks like everybody's buying up the virtues!
    Had a Camacho Corojo Ltd this morning...
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Just now finishing up a Montecristo Reserva Negra. I wanted to try this stick for a long time, and finally picked one up with some birthday cash from a couple weeks back. Have to say...unimpressed :(
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Hays:
    Just now finishing up a Montecristo Reserva Negra. I wanted to try this stick for a long time, and finally picked one up with some birthday cash from a couple weeks back. Have to say...unimpressed :(
    i felt the same way about it.
    eh, cant win em all.

i know people at my B&M that swear by em though.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    my father le bijou petite robusto...
    Well nothing so far today and unless the weather changes by this evening I'm not sure I'll be able to have a smoke in honor of election night. I hope it lets up because I'd love a great cigar and a few drinks as we watch and wait for the election returns.
    Had a Padilla 1932 on my way to the polls... sweet god that cigar was good.

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I havent had a cigar in like 3 weeks. Im ready to gnaw my arm off right now!
  • stephen_hannibal:
    Had a Padilla 1932 on my way to the polls... sweet god that cigar was good.

Just smoke one of these also what a good cigar. To bad i was freezing outside that i could only smoke half before i had to come in. cant wait till there is a better day to smoke the other one i have.
    Had a Diesel Unlimited this evening...
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    San Lotano Habano toro.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Really enjoying a Leon Jimenes 300 series Churchill right now. It's medium bodied from the start, no escalation and has a nice and complex array of flavors. On the draw I'm picking up sweet floral tones and through the nose a bit of black pepper complemented by a chewy, nutty character and a hint of sweet cedar and a richer oak towards the finish. I'm very impressed with this cigar, not one for those who prefer full strength, but very nice for those who appreciate complex flavors and a harmonious balance.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Today I had a Utopia Blue Maduro and a Casa Magna Colorado. It was a good day.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    Enjoyed a wonderful 5 Vegas Maduro on the ride to work.
    These smoke have settled in well, and may be my new favorite maduro.

Had a Padilla Miami this morning...
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Enjoyed a wonderful 5 Vegas Maduro on the ride to work.
    These smoke have settled in well, and may be my new favorite maduro.

+1..... I just re-visited one the other day that had about 2 months rest and it was fantastic. I recommend to anyone that gets them that lots of rest is your friend.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    Last night I enjoyed an ISOM El Rey del Mundo that a friend of mine gave me for my birthday last year and enjoyed it VERY much! Great way to cap off election night with a good cigar and some very good Ardbeg Scotch!
  • rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Posts: 53
    Nub Cameroon, and CCOM Sun Grown