Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mileage Pass - Comes Home!

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    Wow, very restrained. I am shocked that Phil hasn't had his reputation stomped on. I am glad to see that maybe some patience when dealing with BOTL here has prevailed. No trash talk, no name calling. no reputation bashing. Good to see someone getting the benefit of the doubt, the way it should have always been.
    ah see your still trying to ride your high horse, you should know by now but if you dont, this is not my pass,i did not send it out or start it so its not my place to say anything about it,
    but in my book your still a lying jerk and always will be
    ROFLMAO...I thought I was being complimentary, hmmm.

Are you off your meds again fish?
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    Wow, very restrained. I am shocked that Phil hasn't had his reputation stomped on. I am glad to see that maybe some patience when dealing with BOTL here has prevailed. No trash talk, no name calling. no reputation bashing. Good to see someone getting the benefit of the doubt, the way it should have always been.
    ah see your still trying to ride your high horse, you should know by now but if you dont, this is not my pass,i did not send it out or start it so its not my place to say anything about it,

you sure want to go this route again? we can do this, i'll be your huckle berry,not a problem
    please where were you being complimentary? he was not being complimentary it was a cheap sarcastic shot, sorry guys but i did not start this again,but i should not have to take his cheap shots,he posted it here not me,so where ever he wants to take thats fine wth me
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:

you sure want to go this route again? we can do this, i'll be your huckle berry,not a problem
    please where were you being complimentary? he was not being complimentary it was a cheap sarcastic shot, sorry guys but i did not start this again,but i should not have to take his cheap shots,he posted it here not me,so where ever he wants to take thats fine wth me
    Jesus guys. This again? Please just give it a rest. If you two wanna bicker about an old trade, please take it to the PMs. You two don't have to deal with each other to be on the forums, you know. Please just leave this arguement off the public threads. That's all I'm asking. I'm pretty sure other BOTL don't wanna see this either.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    laker1963:

Jesus guys. This again? Please just give it a rest. If you two wanna bicker about an old trade, please take it to the PMs. You two don't have to deal with each other to be on the forums, you know. Please just leave this arguement off the public threads. That's all I'm asking. I'm pretty sure other BOTL don't wanna see this either.
    +1
    I can hear it now..."SPRING-ER!!....SPRING-ER!!.....SPRING-ER!!" lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Thanks for the update Sandman! Hope everythings okay. I think we have all had those rough patches and you have to take care of your priorities... Its just unfortunate it happened during the pass. But if we could control when these things happen THEY NEVER WOULD! that would be nice
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    sirfoster83:
    Thanks for the update Sandman! Hope everythings okay. I think we have all had those rough patches and you have to take care of your priorities... Its just unfortunate it happened during the pass. But if we could control when these things happen THEY NEVER WOULD! that would be nice

+1 It's cool if Tat's got other stuff he needs to get to first. Hope he comes through it all OK.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Bump - where did we end up with this? Is it complete?
    I didn't forget you guys. I just want to have everything straight with everybody before I post what will happen next. On that note, DJfish, check your PMs. I will try to have everyone caught up to speed by the end of the week.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    ? I'm lost....
    And we're BACKKKK!!!! Mellenium these will be off to you in the AM. Jsaint, Stryker - be ready. BTW, I will be holding on to the unbelievably gracious gift that the BORKS have bestowed. Once this is all over there will be massive bombing! Thanks to everyone involved so far, I will post totals once we get there.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Finally gosh! =p. But in all seriousness good to hear it's back up and runnin.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Wow I forgot about the gifts that I threw into this for you ljl. LOL I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed this pass.
  • ok brothas, i have the package, will be sending soon to the next botl. have a great week to all, stryker, pm ur addy, and we can figure out who wants it next
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Just pmed Stryker and ljl.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    How many more have to get this before it is done?
  • Oh my Beard - Is this STILL going on?!?! lol
    GadwinDuil:
    Oh my Beard - Is this STILL going on?!?! lol
    yep...it's been almost a year since I had it. lol

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    GadwinDuil:
    Oh my Beard - Is this STILL going on?!?! lol
    yep...it's been almost a year since I had it. lol
    Holy cow... this thing has been running since Mid May ! Is this thing coming here, or has it alrerady gone into Canada? I never got in on this one, and have not been following it very closely.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    WOW this is Crazy ..... I think it has stalled a couple times but all in all its a Very Long traveld Box of Sticks for SUre!
    Sandman1am:
    How many more have to get this before it is done?

Just one more pass to go. And yes this has been going since mid May. I've had some fun, but I'm more than ready to wrap this one up.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have any ideas how many miles this game has accumulated ? This has been through a lot of hands, and not one secretary lost it !
    kaspera79:
    Does anyone have any ideas how many miles this game has accumulated ? This has been through a lot of hands, and not one secretary lost it !
    LOL! true...

"Long ashes my friends."

• hey guys, just sent the package out to jsaint, one of the cigars has accumulated approx 17,000 miles.......i love it,. let all keep it going,. have a great wknd to all my botl's
    millennium115:
    hey guys, just sent the package out to jsaint, one of the cigars has accumulated approx 17,000 miles.......i love it,. let all keep it going,. have a great wknd to all my botl's
    17000 !!!! VERY KEWL !!
    17,000! Wow...

"Long ashes my friends."

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    WHat Cigar has been taking that Freaking Ride! WOW!
  • i believe it was an indios that took the 17,000 journey all over the fine country of ours
    millennium115:
    i believe it was an indios that took the 17,000 journey all over the fine country of ours
    That would have been my guess. It had the most miles when I got it and probably the only one that could have made that many miles. I think it was little over halfway when I got it. I figured that one would make the entire trip.
    I think there was a Pioneer Valley still in the box that left my house back in May!!!
    ljl:
    I think there was a Pioneer Valley still in the box that left my house back in May!!!
    I don't even know what that is.