Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    tommyspanky:

I got my new humidor from cheap humidors in yesterday. It is being seasoned as we speak.
    On a side note, thanks to Rad1964's thread on formatting posts (including picture posting)
    Nice. Is that a Havana Footlocker?
  • Options
    Russ55:
    tommyspanky:

I got my new humidor from cheap humidors in yesterday. It is being seasoned as we speak.
    On a side note, thanks to Rad1964's thread on formatting posts (including picture posting)
    Nice. Is that a Havana Footlocker?

Yes it is. Its bigger then it seems in the picture. Can't wait to fill it.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Nice humi, when are you planning on getting your second one? ;)
  • Options
    image Scored some Partagas 150s...little rough on the packing, but think they will be okay once they've "settled" down...
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    got a 5er of Illusione Epernay le fermes...
  • Options

I got my Christmas present to myself in today, from the big weekend blitz. I can't stop looking at them, they are so pretty. Along with the MOW Armanda deal, RP decades and some MOW SE's. (Thanks Andrew)
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    tommyspanky:

I got my Christmas present to myself in today, from the big weekend blitz. I can't stop looking at them, they are so pretty. Along with the MOW Armanda deal, RP decades and some MOW SE's. (Thanks Andrew)
    That is a very nice haul. Hope you have lots of room!
  • Options

A box of Savinelli R&R double robustos
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Small impulse buy .. 2) Arturo Fuentes Cuban Coronas, 2) Rock Patel -Patel Brothers, 1) Liga Privada #9 Dirty Rat and A Tatuaje Cabaiguan.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    docbp87:
    Christian_Sapp:
    got my top tier sampler yesterday and two more mow armadas and two tat blacks i rly wanna smoke 1 of the armadas and the tat blacks but im stashing them right now anyone smoked either of them?
    The Tatuaje Blacks get really good with some time on them.
    Agreed I liked the Tat Black better then the red but they are def. better with some age on them. Good thing for you them come naked in that pack. If you get them in the Tubo I would suggest taking the cap off. I found that they aged a little better and the burn issues that I had when they were fresh were much better after taking the caps off. Still letting the MOW Armada rest a bit more.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    martymcg43:

A box of Savinelli R&R double robustos
    Nice looking cigar. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of it... I have a box on the way, just couldn't resist the price.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I didn't actually get it today but I ordered a Xikar Element and two cans of Vector butane for my friend for his bday. Tim hooked me up as usual.
  • Options
    Got some Ramon y Ramons, some AF, other NCs, and some ISOMs :)image
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got a mazo of 10 double happiness, what a great looking bunch of cigars.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Stock photo but:

XiKAR Exodus. This thing is amazing. Soft flame, but it sounds, and burns like a jet flame, and it is basically wind proof. I CANNOT blow it out.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Stock photo but:

XiKAR Exodus. This thing is amazing. Soft flame, but it sounds, and burns like a jet flame, and it is basically wind proof. I CANNOT blow it out.
    awesome lighter...this was the first light that i bought and really don't have anything to bad to say about it...the combo of the torch and soft flame really adds to the elegance of toasting/lighting your cigar. I will say even though the flame doesn't go out because its windproof it does make it a little difficult to light in a crazy wind storm...other than that all around great lighter.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I'm out of singles, I've had to tap into a box of La Cunas, which is fine, but I wanted to leave them aging for a while. It's either that or go without...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Got my end of a trade with Nick2021 and picked up a couple Tatuaje Barclay Rex 100th Anniv. a Verite 2008, a RP Sun Grown, and an Edge Maduro. Nice package!
  • Options
    5er of Opus X Power Rangers
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    This is whats in My Mail today! YUMMY! Herf A Dor Camacho PE
  • Options
    Got my end from Puro..AF MAduro, Tat lancero, RP, CCom special and Oynx ..... love'em all, can't wait to try the RP :) Thanks puro! Nick image
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A box of Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto. Now the challenge of keeping them out of reach for the next 2 years or so......
  • Options
    got my mouch from ozzzie today...5 vegas classic, padilla caldadorzes, gran habano #5, pirates gold, and a bhia blue....thanks bro!!
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    a friend of mine got me an a
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Big order day today. Had to take advantage of some of these box specials C.Com is running right now.

Scored a couple of boxes of the Diesel Unlimited Belicoso's, a couple boxes of the 5 Vegas AAA's, two Man O War samplers and two of todays one day deals. Todays deal ( Master Blends III) is one I have been waiting for since this daily deal started. These are some of the best sticks offered here yet. I sent an e-mail last night to ensure that I wouldn't miss out on this one. At these prices!!! you will not see these again for that price, awesome cigars. Thanks to Tim (long live the Beard) for this one. Although he did make the rookie mistake of asking me about my Maple Leafs the day after a bad loss to the Flyers, I really didn't need that LMAO.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    A box of Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto. Now the challenge of keeping them out of reach for the next 2 years or so......
    HA! good luck with that

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    bandyt09:
    HA! good luck with that

Yeah, I think I read somewhere that you put a good mark at 3 years so I thought I might be safe aiming for 2 years.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Today I got a prize package from Duder2 and it helped my entire mood! I was not wanting to get out of bed and face the world and work, then my wife handed me the box! Inside were 6 stick.

1. Padilla Dominus - Never had this cigar and have wanted to try it for quite a while.
    2. JDN Classico - Another that I have been looking forward to trying out.
    3. ITC 10th - Damn fine smoke that I'm always happy to keep on hand.
    4. La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial - Fantastic cigar that I have always loved! Can't wait to fire it up!
    5. LHC Oscuro Fuerte - Never had this one either and I do live a good Oscuro wrapper!
    6. Verdadao Organic - Yet another smoke I've never tried and have heard a wide range of comments on. Looking forward to finding out for myself how good it is!
  • Options
    Box of Schrader Hispaniola cigars in coffins imageimageimage
  • Options
    BeastcigarBeastcigar Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Opus x limited edition.