Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Uber premium pass.........In Transit

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Got the pass today and i should have my takes and puts by later today.
  • Options
    Goldy:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    bass8844:
    xmacro:
    Goldy:
    lcpleel:
    and the casa fuente is gone... lol
    Its like he took it on purpose
    Revenge is a dish best served cold - boot him off the next pass :P
    ??? Was this a pass or an organized way to collect cigars???

Hmmmmmmmmm 3-4 passes in and the question has landed........ KA BOOM! Rotflmao.....I thought itwould take longer. Personaly I just want to try a new cigar. As I and many others have stated in the past there are many cigars far better than some of these with stupidrediculous price tags that really are more of a bragging right status thing than a really good cigar. Love you guys!

I agree 100%, thats why we all agreed upon a list of acceptable cigars. I had only talked about the casa because I was interested in it, not that I was laying claim to it. Its like cheering for that cigar to make it all the way though the gauntlet of BOTL's. Anyway, sorry if I gave the wrong impression.
    Nothing to apologize about Goldy. I really think it was a simple misunderstanding. This conversation started out with a simple question and became a JOKE :). No hard feelings.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    lcpleel:
    i'm excited to see what will be added/subtracted..
  • Options
    robbyras:
    lcpleel:
    Ill drop in a black and mild for you Rob. But you must take it, and yes its an uber premium because its from 2010 December shipment. :)
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    robbyras:
    lcpleel:
    Ill drop in a black and mild for you Rob. But you must take it, and yes its an uber premium because its from 2010 December shipment. :)
    I hear the plastic tips on these are extra plasticy... can't wait!
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Goldy:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    bass8844:
    xmacro:
    Goldy:
    lcpleel:

Hmmmmmmmmm 3-4 passes in and the question has landed........ KA BOOM! Rotflmao.....I thought itwould take longer. Personaly I just want to try a new cigar. As I and many others have stated in the past there are many cigars far better than some of these with stupidrediculous price tags that really are more of a bragging right status thing than a really good cigar. Love you guys!

I agree 100%, thats why we all agreed upon a list of acceptable cigars. I had only talked about the casa because I was interested in it, not that I was laying claim to it. Its like cheering for that cigar to make it all the way though the gauntlet of BOTL's. Anyway, sorry if I gave the wrong impression.
    All is well...a joke is a joke. I just felt like I was being singled out for something. Also I thought it was kind of weird to point a finger when there were (3) MOW armadas in the box. Sure, I was putting in a duplicate cigar into the pass (the camacho) but I was also reducing the number of armadas in there as well.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    bass8844:
    Goldy:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    bass8844:
    xmacro:
    Goldy:
    lcpleel:

All is well...a joke is a joke. I just felt like I was being singled out for something. Also I thought it was kind of weird to point a finger when there were (3) MOW armadas in the box. Sure, I was putting in a duplicate cigar into the pass (the camacho) but I was also reducing the number of armadas in there as well.
    I dont think the PE comment was pointed at you. Its simply going to happen during the pass that some stick quanties are going to ebb and flow.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    bass8844:
    Goldy:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    bass8844:
    xmacro:
    Goldy:
    lcpleel:

I hope there are only a few choices when it gets to me. Going to make it easier to choose what I want & easier to decide what to put in. No rule changes now guys that was decided back before the pass started. If it's on the list it's good to go into the pass from these very rules. Yup no need to worry about rules on this thing here......ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

I joke cause I like you guys so much. I'm enjoying this as much as the next guy
  • Options
    Instead of changing the rules half way through lets just ask people to try and not duplicate a stick that already has 3 others in the pass but if thats your only uber stick then go ahead.
  • Options
    Takes : Anejo & Camacho PE Puts: Casa Fuente & Diamond Crown Maximux
  • Options
    going to robbyras today if i can make it to the post office in time.
  • Options
    sweet... i'll keep en eye out for it
  • Options
    Sorry guys long day at work and no lunch = not able to make the post office run. First thing in the morning I'll have the pass moving. Again :(
  • Options
    robbyras:
    03091140000171439946 Rob you should have it soonbefore the weekend.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    robbyras:
    03091140000171439946 Rob you should have it soonbefore the weekend.
    I am officially on the look out!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Please-----dont amyone take this the wrong way-----but with the list of superpremiums we have here, if you take away the ones you have already smoked or the ones you dont really care too------kind narrows it down to a few sticks doesnt it? Why not just buy the couple instead of the whole pass?

Im still in and its fun and all, but as I look at it---we're only talking about 20 sticks and many we have already had, IDK---just thinking out loud....hope I dont offend anyone. Not saying to cancel, just wish the list were larger perhaps.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Vulchor:
    Please-----dont amyone take this the wrong way-----but with the list of superpremiums we have here, if you take away the ones you have already smoked or the ones you dont really care too------kind narrows it down to a few sticks doesnt it? Why not just buy the couple instead of the whole pass?

Im still in and its fun and all, but as I look at it---we're only talking about 20 sticks and many we have already had, IDK---just thinking out loud....hope I dont offend anyone. Not saying to cancel, just wish the list were larger perhaps.
    I see where you are coming from Vulch, but in my case, I'm a newb that happens to have a pretty sizable collection. I've got 8 of the sticks on the list and multiples of most. But I've only tried 1 or 2 (due to aging or not having a special occasion). So with this pass I'm hoping to be able to put in some sticks I have multiples of and take ones that I don't have. Then I get to try more sticks, but not pay more money. I'm sure this logic wouldn't apply if you have extensive experience with all these sticks, but for a guy like me it's great. Besides, I get bored easily so it's a lot more fun to do it this way. :)
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    T_evan nails it on the head. My main reason to be in the pass as well, and of course of the excitement of whats left when it gets to you.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Vulchor:

I see where you are coming from Vulch, but in my case, I'm a newb that happens to have a pretty sizable collection. I've got 8 of the sticks on the list and multiples of most. But I've only tried 1 or 2 (due to aging or not having a special occasion). So with this pass I'm hoping to be able to put in some sticks I have multiples of and take ones that I don't have. Then I get to try more sticks, but not pay more money. I'm sure this logic wouldn't apply if you have extensive experience with all these sticks, but for a guy like me it's great. Besides, I get bored easily so it's a lot more fun to do it this way. :)
    +1 I'm in the same boat...
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    robbyras:
    t_evan50:
    Vulchor:

Same here; I'm in this to try something new, something I don't have in my humi
  • Options
    xmacro:
    robbyras:
    t_evan50:
    Vulchor:

Same here; I'm in this to try something new, something I don't have in my humi
    +5 Much of the reason I started this pass was to allow for people to diversify their uber premo stash since most of us have duplicates of one thing or another and are lacking the other ones.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Its good to have a diversified portfolio lol
  • Options
    I dont know if it matters or not, my puts are not in the higher price range but the DCM is from 2007 and the CF is from 09 so who ever gets them can smoke them right away. I havent even tried the DCM from 07 and only have 1 more left. So if i could get a review that would be awsome.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    lcpleel:
    I dont know if it matters or not, my puts are not in the higher price range but the DCM is from 2007 and the CF is from 09 so who ever gets them can smoke them right away. I havent even tried the DCM from 07 and only have 1 more left. So if i could get a review that would be awsome.
    Nice, thats cool info to post for "Puts" if you know age...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    lcpleel:
    I think that should be part of the puts. Any info that can be provided would be awsome. Most of the sticks need some sort of age to make it a great smoke...
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    lcpleel:
    I think that should be part of the puts. Any info that can be provided would be awsome. Most of the sticks need some sort of age to make it a great smoke...
    +1
  • Options
    Rob can you check the box to see if I left my xikar tribal body art in by mistake? For some reason my cutter is missing and I remember smoking as I was taping the box up.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    lcpleel:
    Rob can you check the box to see if I left my xikar tribal body art in by mistake? For some reason my cutter is missing and I remember smoking as I was taping the box up.
    So now we've added uber premium accessories? LOL
  • Options
    I cant smoke any of my torps at the moment because I only have my punch on my lighter... o well.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    will do, i'll ship it right back if it is... should get here tomorrow or saturday