Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Uber premium pass.........In Transit

Comments

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Ok, that list is updated with the partagas and AF casa. As for the ISOM's, I would say we keep them in but people should only put in uber premo ISOM's. Their "value" should be a reflection of price and rarity in my opinion.

If people are happy I will send this out this afternoon. What do you all think of the ISOM's? Its the only ambigious part of this pass left.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Goldy:
    Ok, that list is updated with the partagas and AF casa. As for the ISOM's, I would say we keep them in but people should only put in uber premo ISOM's. Their "value" should be a reflection of price and rarity in my opinion.

If people are happy I will send this out this afternoon. What do you all think of the ISOM's? Its the only ambigious part of this pass left.
    I meant to ask about the ISOM and the rare or specialty Tats. Would you say Cohiba's or Montecristos should be on the list? Most all Tat's are limited in production so that one is subjective as well.....I'm specifically asking about red or black tubos in this case.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Once this pass starts the only sticks that should be in the pass are the approved sticks in the list, no judgement calls afterwards IMO...
    Agreed. I can stick to that.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Goldy:

I would actually say that ISOM's should not be included in the pass, reasoning for this is the pkg will contain very expensive sticks and there is a lot of crackdown especially right now in the U.S on Cubans and including them in the pkg will put all sticks in jeopardy....its not like if the pkg for some reason was opened by officials they would just remove the Cubans and send the rest on their merry way....just a thought...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Goldy:

I would actually say that ISOM's should not be included in the pass, reasoning for this is the pkg will contain very expensive sticks and there is a lot of crackdown especially right now in the U.S on Cubans and including them in the pkg will put all sticks in jeopardy....its not like if the pkg for some reason was opened by officials they would just remove the Cubans and send the rest on their merry way....just a thought...
    +1`
  • Options
    Deal, didn't really think about that.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    is it too late to get in on this? and can we get a revised posting on the rules? Would Dirty Rats or Flying Pigs be considered as premium?
  • Options
    Pass has been SHIPPED!

I am really excited to see this go around.
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    is it too late to get in on this? and can we get a revised posting on the rules? Would Dirty Rats or Flying Pigs be considered as premium?
    Those sticks are considered premium but not Uber premium so they would not be included in this pass.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Takes and Puts should be listed by each member imo...YAY she's off the ground!!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Hey Goldy, can you change the title of the thread to reflect the fact that it's in motion?
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Locked and loaded here.... Looking forward to this one a big thank you Goldy.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Should be a good one. Thanks again Goldy.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    So we are updating in this thread the takes and put backs correct?

Are we insuring the package?
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Hey, zeebra, lucky you being after me... I see utter destruction in your future... Better shore up that mailbox!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Eagle is in transit! LOVE IT!
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Hey, zeebra, lucky you being after me... I see utter destruction in your future... Better shore up that mailbox!
    Here is my post from page 8...lol
    Hmm...After cabby, he might smoke em all...lol. I'm good with last! So I should see this some time in February..

I dont have a mailbox..haha. All my packages are shipped to my business and hand delivered to the receptionist. I'll tell her to wear extra padding...haha. Looking forward to it Cabby!!!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    cabinetmaker:
    Hmm...After cabby, he might smoke em all...lol. I'm good with last! So I should see this some time in February..

I dont have a mailbox..haha. All my packages are shipped to my business and hand delivered to the receptionist. I'll tell her to wear extra padding...haha. Looking forward to it Cabby!!!
    Kevlar body armor, or wish her "farewell" now, while you have the chance...
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    zeebra:
    cabinetmaker:

LOL nice
  • Options
    Goldy:
    OK noticed that ISOM are off the list. Can you please answer my question about Tats?
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Pass is in my possesion. Will post takes and puts tonight
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Goldy:
    OK noticed that ISOM are off the list. Can you please answer my question about Tats?

Well, since they are available at about 10 bucks per stick (box price) I would say they should not be included. I want someone else to weigh in on this though because I have not seen many tats.
  • Options
    sirfoster83:
    Wow, that was fast.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    this things moving fast.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    sirfoster83:
    holy crap... that's fast mail
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    sirfoster83:

Are you Freaking Kidding me? That Package must be on CRACK to get there that Fast! Or the Road Runner is Delivering it!
  • Options
    sirfoster83:
    At this rate we will be done by newyear
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    zeebra:
    cabinetmaker:

She said body armor is out of the question, which I dont have a problem with...

Shes waiting Cabby..........

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    zeebra:
    cabinetmaker:
    zeebra:
    cabinetmaker:

She said body armor is out of the question, which I dont have a problem with...

Shes waiting Cabby..........

Brings all new Meaning to Im **** TO GET YOU! Nothing Says HOT like a WOmen in Her Underwear and Automatic Weapons!
  • Options
    This will actually be my first pass, really looking forward to watching the progress of it.