Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Uber premium pass.........In Transit

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    RaschNuts:
    the ones i think i will have available to throw in are Ashton VSG, Armada, and ESG if it qualifies. the Opus i have only got 2 saving for special occasion
    Any of those listed IMO would certainly be the types of sticks for the pass...
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I got 2 Camacho PE's that I'm looking to trade; dunno if they qualify or not
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I'm in.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Work has been time consuming of late but I will get that list of approved sticks over lunch.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    This sounds awesome. I have too much going on this month which makes me upset because I would love to get in on this....... Maybe next time but GREAT idea
  • Options
    The Cank:
    This sounds awesome. I have too much going on this month which makes me upset because I would love to get in on this....... Maybe next time but GREAT idea
    No problem, I would bet that this thing finished up in Feb.
  • Options
    Ok, there is an updated list on the first page. The list is pretty small but with all the variation in the brands like anjeo and opus I think this should work just fine. Let me know if you want other stick on that list.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I call dibs on Gurkha HMR!! lol.

How about
    AF Work of Art maduro
    AF Between The Lines
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I want in!!!
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    AAAHHHH I just can't take it......... I'M IN!!!!!
  • Options
    Add me please... also Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario should added I believe...also imo the cheaper Davidoff sticks should be ruled out...maybe La Aurora 100 Anos considered?
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    You missed me Goldy! :) Def. gotta get in on this. I have many SPs but haven't tried most of the list. This is perfect.
  • Options
    This is getting exciting!! How many ppl are we going to put in this pass?
  • Options
    The Cank:
    AAAHHHH I just can't take it......... I'M IN!!!!!
    Te he
  • Options
    zeebra:
    This is getting exciting!! How many ppl are we going to put in this pass?

I would like to cap it at 15 but otherwise will end registration Monday morning.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Hells yes im in.

Am I in?
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    bass8844:
    Count me in as well.
    Hey what about me?
  • Options
    is this going to be the same as the top ten pass where you can take 1-3?
  • Options
    bass8844:
    bass8844:
    Count me in as well.
    Hey what about me?

Seems like I skipped half a page. Edited.
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    is this going to be the same as the top ten pass where you can take 1-3?

Yes, I think thats fair. Actually, I think most people will be limited by the sticks they have to contribute but a 3 stick max is a good rule to stick with.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Goldy I think the 200 post is a good standard but there is no mention of good traders list in the 1st post. This is a must with this pass because of the price tag on these sticks. Looking through the list already no one stood out as no on the list but it should be in the rules IMO.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I nominate the AF Casa Fuente, Ashton ESG, Partagas 160 and Partagas Decadas for consideration.

Also i leave for the ship for a 6 weeker mid January so if it's cool with the rest of the people on the list could i be one of the first ones to get the pass por favor?
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Sandman1am:
    Goldy I think the 200 post is a good standard but there is no mention of good traders list in the 1st post. This is a must with this pass because of the price tag on these sticks. Looking through the list already no one stood out as no on the list but it should be in the rules IMO.
    I agree; with a pass like this, there's always the chance a few sticks could go missing along the way. Maybe have a requirement that whenever someone receives the box, they post what was in it when they send it out, along with a picture after they had taken what they wanted?
  • Options
    Padron Family Reserve I think should be added...
  • Options
    Ok, this thing is hereby closed and will be going out this week. I need addresses from Zeebra and Kingjk then I can make an order.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    PM to you sir
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Though I have been around a while, this is my time participating in a pass of this type... Can someone break down how this actually works...

is it basically just a high end PIF or is there more order?
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Though I have been around a while, this is my time participating in a pass of this type... Can someone break down how this actually works...

Pretty much a PIF, but with only sticks on the list on page one. We will post what we are taking and putting back in, I'm not sure if it has to be approved or not, but I think it will be. For example, you cannot take a Padron Family Reserve and put in a Gurkha Centurian... I'm sure they the rules will all be up on page one.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    zeebra:
    robbyras:

Pretty much a PIF, but with only sticks on the list on page one. We will post what we are taking and putting back in, I'm not sure if it has to be approved or not, but I think it will be. For example, you cannot take a Padron Family Reserve and put in a Gurkha Centurian... I'm sure they the rules will all be up on page one.
    So we all ship our sticks to Goldy and he sends a big box to whoever is next on the list... so when I get the box, I pick 3 sticks I want and add 3 more that are on the list and send it on?
  • Options
    robbyras:
    zeebra:
    robbyras:

So we all ship our sticks to Goldy and he sends a big box to whoever is next on the list... so when I get the box, I pick 3 sticks I want and add 3 more that are on the list and send it on?
    No. The stick will come to you, just like a pass. Goldy is starting the pass with the sticks he listed and he will get the last pass as well. 3 is the max of takes allowed.