• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    dennisking:
    I'll keep my pick of 13 and I will add 42
    Added
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Diamondog:
    Did the changes made (adding the 4th stick) keep you from playing? We need players...
    Wow, a direct assault..

Ok, in for 7 and 28.
  • Options
    Mperconte:
    Diamondog:
    Did the changes made (adding the 4th stick) keep you from playing? We need players...
    Wow, a direct assault..

Ok, in for 7 and 28.
    Added, lets go people
  • Options
    Yikes 60+ sticks to 36... :(
  • Options
    No winner this week, sticks and picks ride...more players please...
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    ok i try it DD, i take 43 and 77
  • Options
    willso7:
    Welcome to the boards! Please complete a trade with someone to get yourself on to the Good Traders list and you can definately get in on the lottery...I believe you said you are in Montreal, close to me, PM me if interested in establishing a trade...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    my bad, I forgot to get back in!

gimme 22 and 33
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    DD, don't have the room if I win but can you please put my name in for 4 sticks with no numbers, I want to play just can't afford to win, LOL. Thanks
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Diamondog:
    DD, don't have the room if I win but can you please put my name in for 4 sticks with no numbers, I want to play just can't afford to win, LOL. Thanks
    LOL what a BORK!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    Diamondog:
    LOL what a BORK!
    Isaac, Thanks for not typing DORK, I feel better about myself, LOL.
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    bandyt09:
    Diamondog:
    Sounds to me like you've got a real problem friend. But I can help you out. Just box up your extra cigars and send them to me. I'll take care of them for ya - that way you can clear out a humi for your new winnings ;-)
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Diamondog:
    Helluva BORK!
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Woohoo, look at that jackpot grow!
  • Options
    Still in with the same numbers 73 and 50
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    willso7:
    Welcome to the boards! Please complete a trade with someone to get yourself on to the Good Traders list and you can definately get in on the lottery...I believe you said you are in Montreal, close to me, PM me if interested in establishing a trade...
    i send you a pm :)
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Im in. Give me 54 and 18.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    Im in. Give me 54 and 18.
    Added
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    To be very honest I didn't know if I was going to like the change in the game. Now I see the stick count and that I have a 2% chance of winning I'm sooooo stoked!!!! LOL Although the stick count is much better IMO then the other pots have been. Great idea.
  • Options
    bump...
  • Options
    What do you guys that are playing think about this, there is a possibility some people are not playing because they do not have room for a 50 or 70 stick win....what about somebody playing that may want to bomb the FU$K outta someone and if they win they get to do that with the win, may encourage more players and some serious bombs dropping...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    What do you guys that are playing think about this, there is a possibility some people are not playing because they do not have room for a 50 or 70 stick win....what about somebody playing that may want to bomb the FU$K outta someone and if they win they get to do that with the win, may encourage more players and some serious bombs dropping...
    ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes i like it , im ready to be bombed yyyeeeessssss sir. :)
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Steve, PM to you.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Diamondog:
    Steve, PM to you.
    Back at ya...
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    One last bump this week...
  • Options
    No winner this week sticks and picks ride