Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    I got a couple of Cuban Label torpedoes, a pair of Gurkha Cuban Legacy's and a pair of Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet no.2's. Now if the temperature would just get above freezing
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Picked up three San Lotano's - habano, maduro & connecticut. First time Id ever seen them... yeah, I was pretty jazzed. :-)

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    The Colonel:
    I got a couple of Cuban Label torpedoes, a pair of Gurkha Cuban Legacy's and a pair of Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet no.2's. Now if the temperature would just get above freezing
    You're not kidding!!! My humis over-floweth and smoking is tough to say the least. Adding to my pile:

CAO Gold
    Kristoff maduro, criollo, ligero maduro, ligero criollo
    Vengeance ligero maduro, series 98

I've been waiting to get more Kristoffs, I'm really looking forward to these.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got in 4 of these AF OpusX Perfecxion No. 5.

Tomorrow will be a box of Montecristo Platinum Robusto and a 6 cigar My Father Sampler.

On Friday it will be a box of AF Don Carlos #3 and a box of RyJ Cedro Deluxe #1.

All in all, looking at a very good weekend.

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

Tomorrow will be a box of Montecristo Platinum Robusto and a 6 cigar My Father Sampler.

On Friday it will be a box of AF Don Carlos #3 and a box of RyJ Cedro Deluxe #1.

Did you get a new wall unit with that new house?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:

Did you get a new wall unit with that new house?
    Not yet, LOL. Still having to do the "cigar box jenga".
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Four Flying Pigs and four Dirty Rats...goona see what all the hype is about...
  • Options
    GHausGHaus Posts: 74
    Received my new Colibri MOW Ruination cutter along with 10 5 Vegas Limitada 2009s.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came home to a box with..5pk of the Particulares and 1 Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 50 and 1 Camacho Pre Embargo..mmmmm
  • Options
    Either by biggest/most diverse order till date:

Cigar.coms 18 award winning sampler.
    1 LP T-52
    1 LP #9
    2 DPG Tabacos Baez Series H
    And my first venture into infused cigars with the Drew Estate Coffee Infused Sampler.

This weekend is gonna be good.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    got the second package of 5 Gurkha Beast that was on backorder from Gurkha Guerrilla Warfare a couple weeks back.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    20 JdN Dark
    6 Gurkha Cent
    1 Viaje Satori
    1 Padron 64 anni
    1 AF WOAM
    1 601 Green
    1 MOW Ruination Belli
    10 Camacho Triple maduro Robusto
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    zeebra:
    20 JdN Dark
    6 Gurkha Cent
    1 Viaje Satori
    1 Padron 64 anni
    1 AF WOAM
    1 601 Green
    1 MOW Ruination Belli
    Nice haul there!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    20 JdN Dark
    6 Gurkha Cent
    1 Viaje Satori
    1 Padron 64 anni
    1 AF WOAM
    1 601 Green
    1 MOW Ruination Belli
    Nice selection there Shawn. I wish I knew that you were looking for the Gurkha Centurian's, I could have sent you some that have some significant time on them.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    20 JdN Dark
    6 Gurkha Cent
    1 Viaje Satori
    1 Padron 64 anni
    1 AF WOAM
    1 601 Green
    1 MOW Ruination Belli
    Nice selection there Shawn. I wish I knew that you were looking for the Gurkha Centurian's, I could have sent you some that have some significant time on them.
    I'm always looking for stuff Todd. But they were priced at $3.50 each so couldnt pass it up w/free shipping. Thanks for the offer though.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    20 JdN Dark
    6 Gurkha Cent
    1 Viaje Satori
    1 Padron 64 anni
    1 AF WOAM
    1 601 Green
    1 MOW Ruination Belli
    I'm always looking for stuff Todd. But they were priced at $3.50 each so couldnt pass it up w/free shipping. Thanks for the offer though.
    Yeah, at that price, how can you say no. I just re-organized the humi and ran across 24 of them that are probably close to having 18 months on them.

Also found alot of bombing material also.............
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    20 JdN Dark
    6 Gurkha Cent
    1 Viaje Satori
    1 Padron 64 anni
    1 AF WOAM
    1 601 Green
    1 MOW Ruination Belli
    Yeah, at that price, how can you say no. I just re-organized the humi and ran across 24 of them that are probably close to having 18 months on them.

always looking for an excuse to bomb...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    20 JdN Dark
    6 Gurkha Cent
    1 Viaje Satori
    1 Padron 64 anni
    1 AF WOAM
    1 601 Green
    1 MOW Ruination Belli

always looking for an excuse to bomb...

People need to get ready for a counter.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Got a fver of Particulares and some OpusX...also got my smokes from a trade with vulcher. A bunch of OpusX, Anejos, and extras he threw in :)imageimage
  • Options
    Perdomo Sampler came in today as well as 5 pk of La Perla Habana Morado Rubusto

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I got a 10 pack of San Lotano habano toros! and a Punisher! Gonna let them sit for as long as I can, but that will be hard knowing just how FREAKING AWESOME those San Lotanos are.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    just picked up a few Anejo Sharks and 1 hemingway between the lines
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Got 5 LHCOFs and 5 Montesino maduros. I'll always keep a few Montesino maddies on hand becuase they bring back great memories of my early indoctrination into the world of maduros.

Speaking of which, I noticed that my humidor has taken a turn to the dark side -- I think the maduros may be taking over...mmwwahahahah
  • Options
    just got my end of trade with Glen (The Sniper)....5 Vegas Miami Knucle's and Oliva's! image
  • Options
    Houston.......we have a problem!!!

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:

OK, I've yet to try a Tat of any kind, but please educate this ignorant soul....what are these beautiful monsters??
  • Options
    zeebra:

Any chance I can get you to part with one of these? Always wanted to try one.
  • Options
    Heavy,

Its the Tat RC184. They also have the RC233, but those are like almost 10". These are closer to 7.5", but are just wonderful!!!. Just read a few reviews on it and you will want em.

Ross, I actually have one more box coming in. The box cost me $225, so $22.50 a stick. PM me, I can part with a few.
  • Options
    Decided I need more variety in my rotation so I'm going to order some singles on the high and low end to see if any make the cut.

Oliva Serie V, Torpedo, Maduro
    Oliva Serie V, Double Robusto
    Blue Label, Robusto
    Bahia Maduro, Panchos
    Nica Libre Potencia, Torpedo
    Nica Libre Potencia, Double Robusto
    Nica Libre Potencia, Double Toro