Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds great Rob---------Guess Ill keep the game right on going

I had a favorite movie as a kid (btw Im 30 yoa as of Saturday), which I now watch with my daughter (who is going to be 4 soon) and she loves it as much as I did....though her being a girl and liking it seems a lot better than me being a guy and how I loved it...................Whats the movie?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pee Wee's Big Adventure
  • Options
    Pee Wee----awesome....but not correct. Again, I think my movie was likely more geared toward girls.

Hint #1 A Female played the leading role
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    The Princess Bride
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Pee Wee----awesome....but not correct. Again, I think my movie was likely more geared toward girls.

Hint #1 A Female played the leading role
    The Little Mermaid
  • Options
    anne!!!
  • Options
    Milenn.....I am sure you meant ANNIE, not Anne......and you would be quite correct. Still is a favoirte movie of mine damnit and I will not apologize!!!!! Lol. PM me your addy please buddy and will get something out tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    lol....sounds good. and it is a great movie, im 32 and have a 17 yr old sis. when she was growing up , i watched annie with her, and barney and comfy couch.......and on and on and on, there was this toys r us alphabet video,,,,,after watching it over 100 times wth her....lets just say the tape disappeared...lol... ill pm u my addy ill have a contest posted up by end of day.....
  • Options
    ok guys, its my turn i bought a puppy with my girlfriend about a yr ago, now he is 16 months old. Can you name me the #1)breed #2) his name #3)his color The one with the most right answers will get the prize!! You can guess one every 6 hours!! to get this game rolling Good luck guys
  • Options
    THE BIG COMFY COUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B.A.D. A.S.S. Kinda funny, I am 30 with a 17 yr old sis.
  • Options
    LOL.....ohh yeah.....and blues clues.....lol
  • Options
    A black doberman named Cher
  • Options
    good guess...but no my friend...i love those dogs, but have no space for them. i wld love to have two of them.....
  • Options
    hint # 1 he weighs between 10- 60 lbs.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Cocker Spaniel called jasper
  • Options
    not yet.... next hint: the doggy is two tone...
  • Options
    brown and white beagle named Snoopy!
  • Options
    ok guys in the spirit of keeping this game going, hint------- his breed comes in many different coat colors......and grooming is very easy
  • Options
    Yellow Lab names Cindy!
  • Options
    Yo quiero taco bell. His name is pepe.
  • Options
    good guesses, but nothing yet.... hint-------- he has a couple of things in common with a much larger breed, but there is no relation...... keep guessing
  • Options
    gold pomeranian named gigi!
  • Options
    sheltie, names Spitzer
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    West Highland Terrier named opus. :)
  • Options
    nothing yet guys.. next hint.......... he is in the toy breed........
  • Options
    You are starting to move away from the K9 classification. A black toy poodle named Boris.
  • Options
    Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    I will guess a pug,fawn color named winston.
  • Options
  • Options
    beatnic.....im learning about dogs...im new to this...lol ok guys.,... this will prob give it away....."King of the toys"..... who ever gets the breed, color and the name( bonus) wins..!!!
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Judging by your love for Dobermans and lack of space I am gonna guess a Miniature Pinscher, black and tan named Millenium.