Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Uber premium pass.........In Transit

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    ejenne87:
    t_evan50:
    Now if I can just get Cank to leave it in there. ;)
    That's what she said!
    AAHHH....good one.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    En route to the Cank...... DC# 0310 2010 0000 7376 0172
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    OOOOOOO Im excited !!!
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    lilwing88:
    Goldy:
    If there is a herf-a-dor foam insert that is in the box and is not being used can someone cut it and place it on the ends of the herf? I think these things are getting damaged from sliding back and forth and hitting the hard palstic walls.
    I'll add in some extra bubble wrap for good measure......

I proposed my takes/puts to Goldy and he wanted me to run it past the rest of you for approval.

Take: AF Anejo Shark

Puts: Tat The Face and Ashton VSG Illusion

I know that the VSG wasn't on the OG list, so if it's not cool, I understand.
    I believe the Tat Face is considered a rare(r) stick and rare Tats are listed so I don't think the VSG is necssary if you are taking 1 Anejo, IMO
    I think a one for one is good on those.
    sounds good to me. Now if I can just get Cank to leave it in there. ;)

Good thing you said something cause I think that is the only one in the pass that I don't already have. I for sure would have taken it but since you said you wanted it Ill leave it in there for ya ! I have plenty of cigars that I won't get to for a long time thanks to you guys :-)
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    The Cank:
    t_evan50:
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    lilwing88:
    Goldy:
    If there is a herf-a-dor foam insert that is in the box and is not being used can someone cut it and place it on the ends of the herf? I think these things are getting damaged from sliding back and forth and hitting the hard palstic walls.

I proposed my takes/puts to Goldy and he wanted me to run it past the rest of you for approval.

I believe the Tat Face is considered a rare(r) stick and rare Tats are listed so I don't think the VSG is necssary if you are taking 1 Anejo, IMO

Good thing you said something cause I think that is the only one in the pass that I don't already have. I for sure would have taken it but since you said you wanted it Ill leave it in there for ya ! I have plenty of cigars that I won't get to for a long time thanks to you guys :-)
    Generous of you but it really defeats the purpose of this pass...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    The Cank:
    t_evan50:
    lcpleel:
    Diamondog:
    lilwing88:
    Goldy:

Generous of you but it really defeats the purpose of this pass...
    Yea man I'm just messin around. I've got enough sticks I haven't tried to last me a year. By all means, have at it. :)
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    Would anyone be interested in an uber premium pass? I was thinking today of all the uber premiums I want to try but can't shell out the cash so I think a pass like this would give BORKS a good opportunity to try that one brand that they have been dying to try.

Due to the investment needed to start a pass like this I would like to limit it to folks with +200 posts unless you guys think thats unfair.

Its hard to put a price limit on a pass like this because the MSRP is varried but I think in general we should be looking at $20 plus sticks.

I like what sirfoster has done with his pass and allowed everyone to record their takes and puts on the forum because it adds a element of suspense waiting to see if the stick you have your eye on lasts till your turn. If you guys want to participate just shoot me a PM and I'll make a list. Listed below are the sticks I was thinking of starting the pass with.

Opus X
    GOF
    Strativarious (3)
    Camacho PE (2)
    Partagas Serie No 4
    MOW Armada
    AF Shark

Here is the pass list in geographic clockwise order. Let me know if there are issues.

Sirfoster83
    Jetmech_63
    Bass
    Icpleel
    Robroyas
    Redtailhawkoz
    Duder2
    Firetruckguy
    Sandman
    Diamond Dog
    RaschNuts
    Kingjk729
    Lilwing 88
    The Cank
    T_Evan50
    The Sniper
    ejenne87
    Vulchor
    Xmacro
    Cabinatemaker
    Zeebra
    Here is the list of approved sticks, let me know if I have overlooked any.

AF Anejo
    AF GOF
    AF Opus
    AF Work of Art maduro
    AF Casa
    AF Between The Lines
    AF Don Carlos Edition de Anniversario
    Ashton ESG
    Camacho PE
    Diamond Crown
    Gurkha HMR
    MOW Armada
    Padron 40/80
    Padron Family reserve
    Partagas 150/160
    rare or special edition tatuajes
    Strativarious
    Zino Platinum Crown

Rules:
    Each person can take 1-3 sticks and must replace each stick taken with a stick on the approved list.

When shipping the pass please get a tracking number so we all know where it is.

Post all your takes and puts so we call drool over the package.

I'll be there shortly Goldy....
  • Options
    Got the Pass today !!! HELL YES it looks good !!! All smokes seem to be in good shape except for the Padron which has already been stated. ( Its a shame as this is a great cigar) I took the Opus X and Put an Ashton ESG in the mix. Troy I should be bale to ship it out to you tomorrow. The FACE is all yours brother !
  • Options
    Sounds Good man. You should have jumped on the Tat. tho, as now I have to retaliate against your kindness with some of my own.
  • Options
    Troy you have smothered me in kindness with the bomb you hit me with a few months ago... It is I that has to get even with you !! Didn't make it to the post office today ( figures ) Had truck battery die and was supposed to get tires put on truck so I was running around like a crazy ass all day. Will make it there tomorrow. Will post tracking info.
  • Options
    Its on its way to you Troy !

Tracking # - 0310 2640 0002 2440 3281

Should be there on Friday.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Only two people away from me! I'm pretty pumped to get this pass! Hopefully there is still something in there that I don't already have.
  • Options
    Aright, got the pass today. Everything looked good and unharmed. Should be on it's way to Sniper tomorrow.
    Takes: Tat. The Face and Camacho PE

Puts: Opus X and GoF Carlito 2006

Current Inventory:
    1 Ashton ESG
    1 Opus X
    1 GoF Carlito 2006
    2 Camacho PE
    2 MoW Armada
    1 AF Anejo
    1 AF Hemi WoA Mad.
  • Options
    On the way to you Sniper!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Only 3 people standing between me and all those beautiful sticks - the suspense is killing me!! :D
  • Options
    Did this make it to you Sniper???
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    xmacro:
    Only 3 people standing between me and all those beautiful sticks - the suspense is killing me!! :D
    Anything in the current inventory that you've got your heart set on xmacro? If so, make sure to let me know!

t_evan50:
    Very possible - Ive been away from the house due to work since Monday. Will be headed home tomorrow, and will get this taken care of and out the door to the next recipient on Saturday. Sorry for the delay fellas. :-(

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    The Sniper:
    xmacro:
    Anything in the current inventory that you've got your heart set on xmacro? If so, make sure to let me know!

t_evan50:
    Very possible - Ive been away from the house due to work since Monday. Will be headed home tomorrow, and will get this taken care of and out the door to the next recipient on Saturday. Sorry for the delay fellas. :-(

Much thanks for the offer, but I'll wait; nothing I really "gotta have", but just a bunch of stuff I'd like :)
  • Options
    OK, got home from my road trip to find the uber premium pass waiting on me.

Takes: AF Anejo and Ashton ESG.

Puts: Opus X & God of Fire Carlito Tubo.

Got home too late to get it back in the mail today, but it will go out Monday to ejenne87. Evan, please pm me your addy - for some reason your full addy didnt make it onto the address sheet.

GOLDY - PM TO YOU. Slight issue that requires your attention ASAP O Lord & Master Of The Uber Premium Pass.

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ohhh boyyyyy, Im up mighty soon. Macro, PM me yoru addy buddy unless its in the box, I dont wanna keep the few behind me in line waiting.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Ohhh boyyyyy, Im up mighty soon. Macro, PM me yoru addy buddy unless its in the box, I dont wanna keep the few behind me in line waiting.
    Let me get your address too, Vulch. I don't think I have it anywhere
  • Options
    PM incoming buddy.
  • Options
    OK fellas, and Im addressing the guys left behind me on the pass, because this affects you directly. We've got an issue and I need some input. One of the sticks, a Padron '26, is pretty tore up in the foot, to the point where it resembles a shaggy. I PM'd Goldy about this a couple days ago, but have gotten no response - I know his trade is something having to do with geology, and he has a tendency to disappear into the wilderness for extended periods of time.

We have options here gents. I can....

1) Let the Padron '26 ride as-is

2) Replace the '26 with a Padron '64 (which is not in cello as the '26 was not, and Im afraid it will suffer the same fate)

3) Replace the '26 with an Avo 787

4) Replace the '26 with a AF Hemingway Between the Lines

5) Replace the '26 with a Camacho PE, or

6) Just remove the stick from the pass and call it good.

If I hear from Goldy he will of course have final say since it IS his pass. Otherwise, all opinions are welcomed, but the ones coming from the guys who are still in line to receive the pass will be the ones that count, as they have the most to lose or gain.

Im going to give this until Wed night, and then the pass is going to ship out to ejenne87 on Thursday if there are no objections. Thanks in advance for your help guys. Ready - GO!

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Ductape the SOB and pass it on ;)
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    OK fellas, and Im addressing the guys left behind me on the pass, because this affects you directly. We've got an issue and I need some input. One of the sticks, a Padron '26, is pretty tore up in the foot, to the point where it resembles a shaggy. I PM'd Goldy about this a couple days ago, but have gotten no response - I know his trade is something having to do with geology, and he has a tendency to disappear into the wilderness for extended periods of time.

We have options here gents. I can....

1) Let the Padron '26 ride as-is

2) Replace the '26 with a Padron '64 (which is not in cello as the '26 was not, and Im afraid it will suffer the same fate)

3) Replace the '26 with an Avo 787

4) Replace the '26 with a AF Hemingway Between the Lines

5) Replace the '26 with a Camacho PE, or

6) Just remove the stick from the pass and call it good.

If I hear from Goldy he will of course have final say since it IS his pass. Otherwise, all opinions are welcomed, but the ones coming from the guys who are still in line to receive the pass will be the ones that count, as they have the most to lose or gain.

Im going to give this until Wed night, and then the pass is going to ship out to ejenne87 on Thursday if there are no objections. Thanks in advance for your help guys. Ready - GO!

Diamondog:
    lilwing88:
    Got it. Everything appears in order. Don't know if it was noted before, but the Padron Anny had some significant damage to the foot and cap..... Figuring out my takes/puts with Goldy. Hope to have it out tomorrow (Fri).
    This is several sticks that have been damaged in this pass, the packing on this thing needs to be re-thought...is it feasable to give the contents (cigars) a wrap in bubble wrap and set in the herf?

That Padron was pretty gnarled up when I got the package and think it was mentioned prior to this ..... I'd say send it along as is since its been addressed already.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    That Padron was pretty gnarled up when I got the package and think it was mentioned prior to this ..... I'd say send it along as is since its been addressed already.
    Correct you are sir, thanks for calling my attention to previous posts. Padron '26 rides on, pass back in the mail manana.

• Options
    May I take it as it is and replace with 2 Padilla Obsidian's and a Baccarrat?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Although this thing is passed me and I am very disappointed to see the Padron I put in get damaged like this, for the integrity of the pass we should be sticking to the laid out list...
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Diamondog:
    Although this thing is passed me and I am very disappointed to see the Padron I put in get damaged like this, for the integrity of the pass we should be sticking to the laid out list...
    +1