Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Got the diesel sampler that has 4 shortys, 4 UHC, and 8 Unlim. Couldn't decide what box to get so thought this was the way to go.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Got in a box of Illusione MJ12's and an 8-pack sampler of La Aurora 107's.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    I got two tickets to paradise...aka two VIH tickets with shirts to CigarFest 2011!
    I should get my tickets and shirt today ^ ^
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Hayblet:
    skweekz:
    I got two tickets to paradise...aka two VIH tickets with shirts to CigarFest 2011!
    I should get my tickets and shirt today ^ ^
    I just checked my mail and I didn't get mine yet :-( Hopefully tomorrow though, I need to get these to the other guys I bought tickets for!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Box Date: Nov 2010

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I got....... Never mind.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow Diamondog, very nice...
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Diamondog:
    .... / Thread
  • Options
    I'll tell you what I got today, a **** from DDs pics lol
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    A Gallon of G12.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Jesus Diamond... You basically have 1000 brand new boyfriends on these forums... Enjoy the attention!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Jesus Diamond... You basically have 1000 brand new boyfriends on these forums... Enjoy the attention!
    I will kindly divert their attention to the Daily Hottie thread! lol
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Lasabar:
    Hey Lasabar. We could care less about DD. Put that on the apathy thread. Its his smokes and babes that keep us interested. LOL
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Lasabar:
    Hey Lasabar. We could care less about DD. Put that on the apathy thread. Its his smokes and babes that keep us interested. LOL
    If I had babes like that I am almost positive I wouldn't have time for cigars for a few years at least...hmmm...I may have just solved the aging dilema...
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    all of sudden I am feeling very meek about my 5pack of Diesal Unholy Cocktails that I was excited about :(
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ironhorse:
    all of sudden I am feeling very meek about my 5pack of Diesal Unholy Cocktails that I was excited about :(
    dont. there is nothing wrong with that cigar. there is also nothing wrong for having a cigar that is for "after work" not just "after the birth of your first child"

on that note, i just picked up 10 CAO black. perfect of after work.
  • Options
    ironhorse:
    Diesels are an absolute requirement in my lineup...I don't drink coffee so these are a VERY nice morning, hell anytime alternative lol
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ordered 10pk 5 Vegas AAA, 10pk of Cain Nub Maduro
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    My 50-60CT travel case.
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Picked up a sampler (4) of Rocky Patels for $15, Perdomo Habano Connecticut and a CAO La Triviat Maduro. Sitting in humidor next to a Carlos Habano and Romeo y Juliet.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Diamondog:

good god diamond, how many coolers do you have? I know you can't be smoking all of these cigars at once lol Nice hauls! Was looking at getting another box of Behikes myself...love that cigar!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I'll tell you what I got today, a **** from DDs pics lol
    HAHAHA.

hilarious.

Seriously though DD, nice haul man. You gotta review the Behikes for us whenever you get aorund to lighting them up.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Great freakin haul DD!!! Those Behikes are freakin amazing! Just got a few boxes last week and they look fantastic! My box codes are the same as yours. NOV 10
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Diamondog:

DAMN DD! Are you sure Opus X BBMF is the only cigar you will trade a Behike for?
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Man, after seeing DDs haul, I feel like a loser posting that I got one AVO 85th today.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    kuzi16:
    ironhorse:
    dont. there is nothing wrong with that cigar. there is also nothing wrong for having a cigar that is for "after work" not just "after the birth of your first child"

Totally agree with Kuzi here. In fact, I have a humidor and a half full of "after work" cigars, because thats what the hobby is about for me.

Its all about relaxation and carving time out for myself to think, or chat with friends. Cigars are like my reset button each week. So for my smoking style super premiums stress me out too much for alot of reasons, including price, user error, and most importantly I'm afraid I'll space out like I usually do and miss out on the experience of smoking something that cost me $25. So for me, its nice to have a few super prmiums to smoke on special occassions, but the other 150 cigars that I have are $8 and under, mostly $5 and under, including about 20 Diesel UHCs. That stash is perfect for me.
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    kuzi16:
    ironhorse:

Wait, who's smoking a UC for their first child???? lol
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    DD is out of my league. these are cigars I dream about smoking, nice pics bro
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    With all this illusione talk lately I had to rediscover the line. got some 88, 888, cg4, fg, MK. mj12, and hl today. This should get interesting...
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    20 Nica Libre's from the DD for $40. Good, cheap stick for after work, working in the yard, chilling on the porch, etc, and I don't feel any pain in my wallet for going thru 10 of them in a week the way I would with something else