Comments

• Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Pinar Del Rio Seleccion Vintage 2007/2008
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    jj20030:
    AJGARLETT:
    Casa Magna Oscuro....really enjoying this one! Its got a sweet taste in the mouth but a peppery retrohale, so interesting.
    tim sent me a robusto to try with another order, loved it so much i told him to send me 5 toros with a order i made but only had the belis.. i said send em,, great smoke , wnting to try the colorado too now !
    Im almost positive I got this from cigar of the month, ill be buying more....very very impressed with this stick!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Started off my day with a Kristoff Criollo Robusto hit the halfway point and one side of the cigar stopped burning.
    Moved on to a bowl of Cadwell
    Then burned through a Gurkha Grand Envoy
    Finally finished the night with a Gurkha Assassin toro.

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Had an H. Upmann Mag 46 this morning and a Tatuaje Black torpedo tonight.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I had a La Gloria Cubana...very good stick after a long day at work.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    I had a La Gloria Cubana...very good stick after a long day at work.
    Yes, yes it is.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Had an R&J Maduro Reserve, churchill. Probably my favorite cigar in multiple vitolas.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    Again a DON TOMAS robusto :( i like it sooooooooooooooooooooooo much ;) . almost finish, pick up another one HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 vegas AAA
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    RP Vintage 1990
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I really enjoy finding new favorite cigars by accident. I would have never discovered the Quesada Tributo if it were not for Hayblet. ( again). This cigar was very densely packed with a tight draw, but it worked on this stick. The flavor profile had leather, wood, and coffee, .. But also flavors that I love when surprised with them. Like cinnamon and this dark cherry taste. Fantastic. Peppery only at the end and a slow burn. The burn got a little off at times, and required a relight but give this one a try if you find it. Thanks again Hayblet.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just cut the grass with a perdomo 10th anny. crillo
  • Options
    next up a oiva v 2010 maduro, going great to i might add,lol image
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Alec Bradley Tempus
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    I really enjoy finding new favorite cigars by accident. I would have never discovered the Quesada Tributo if it were not for Hayblet. ( again). This cigar was very densely packed with a tight draw, but it worked on this stick. The flavor profile had leather, wood, and coffee, .. But also flavors that I love when surprised with them. Like cinnamon and this dark cherry taste. Fantastic. Peppery only at the end and a slow burn. The burn got a little off at times, and required a relight but give this one a try if you find it. Thanks again Hayblet.
    That is a really good stick! I tried this one at a herf a while back and was very impressed!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    LHC Oscuro Fuerte Toro, I never get tired of this cigar.
  • Options
    amz1301:
    LHC Oscuro Fuerte Toro, I never get tired of this cigar.
    i love them , always in the humi
  • Options
    Hey Puro.. Does that B&M still have these in stock. It looks like they are not available online, and my local shops said " Sorry". Anyone out there got a line on these. Please P.M. me.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Hey Puro.. Does that B&M still have these in stock. It looks like they are not available online, and my local shops said " Sorry". Anyone out there got a line on these. Please P.M. me.
    pm sent
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Tat red label with old rip van wrinkle 107 proof.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    I'll check for you. They did last time I was in there. If I find some I'll be sure to let you know!

Tonight I lit up my first Man of War Virtue. It's one of the coronas. So far not bad but nothing fantastic. Of course I'm just not a fan of many Connecticut wrapped cigars.
  • Options
    Thank you Puro....
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Padron 1926 habano churchill. . . . . .

wow
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    started with a Morro Castle and finished with a MOW
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Had a Legends Purple Label last night. Impressive construction and burn, and quite the kick for a Graycliff.
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Hit the links today to get in 18 and started with a Camacho Connie on the front and a Alec Bradley Harvest Habano on the back. I have to say its been a good day so far.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Thinking its time to crack out a Unlimited D7 that has been sitting for 7mths and see how its going. Good news is its Saturday and the flights are slower so I think I can sneak this one in before a few turns.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a 5 Vegas classic to start off the day.
  • Options
    ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Posts: 283
    Just had an Ave Maria ROTT from the DD last week...mmmmm....
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    La Riqueza, very good but needs more rest. 1st cigar in way too long.